Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Union County at Greenwood Predictions/Updates

Braves vs. Gators 21 members have voted

  1. 1. Pick a side...

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 10/27/2023 at 11:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

 83dq3b.thumb.jpg.54ddcd2b52f3deee4f3899083dd46bcc.jpg

Union To Brave The Elements Of The "Swamp"

Records: UC (9-0) | G'wood (6-3)

BGP Rankings: UC (#4 in 3A)

Week 10 Results: UC beat Webster County | G'wood lost to Bowling Green 

Series History: G'wood leads 1-0 dating back to 1998

Teaser Preview: Union County's greatness on the mat is beginning to rub off on the football program. The Braves are looking to secure their second consecutive unbeaten regular season and a 37th win in their last 41 games overall. 

Despite the recent success, they're the most inconspicuous top five team in the state. 

There's nothing inconspicuous about the play of Jarren Johnson, the state's #7 rusher and scorer. Look for a big night from him if the Braves are going to escape gator country with their perfect record intact. 

Greenwood will be motivated to conclude their regular season on a high note after a disappointing showing against their purple overlords.

I would imagine this will be UC toughest game of the season. 

Really interesting game here!  If Greenwood brings the same intensity they played with last Friday night, I like their chances in this game.  That said, I really don't know much about Union County other than their record.  I look for Tel Tel Long to have a big game in this one!

One of the more interesting games here Union wins in a close one.

Union is undefeated to this point and I think this one will not be an easy task. If Greenwood can keep this one close I could see them sneaking away with this one late. I am taking UC in a dog fight. 

Union by 14.   

I say Union by two touchdowns.  Don't know much about Greenwood but I have read, through BGP, that the Gators have been punished by physical teams. The only thing the Braves know how to do well, is be physical. 

Greenwood is a 5A school and have played a much better schedule than Union. Greenwood is not very good, but I see the Gators beating this team. 

Calpreps has it 28-18 Union.

I find Union to be a bit unproven. I'll take Greenwood by a score.

Gimme Greenwood in this one. 28-20. 

Union us up 6-0 in Q1.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.