Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lloyd Memorial vs. Lexington Catholic Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 58 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 10/13/2023 at 11:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, Tkinslow said:

People have been praising Lloyd all season so let’s see how they do against one of the top teams in 3A. I’m going LC 28-14.

I am thinking more like 38 to 14 Knights. 

  • Replies 89
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • We've had this on our radar for a while and this can be seen on (859) Sports Radio!  I know the Juggs can run and have speed all over the field and are at home and Erlanger will be rocking.  Please tu

  • Runcible Owl
    Runcible Owl

    Man, I haven't seen that much eggplant on display since this summer's county 4-H fair. There was mutual respect between Lloyd and Beechwood as football competitors for a generation before I becam

  • The disrespect for the Juggs in this post is sad. Grown men judging children. Children who have played the schedule handed to them and done nothing but win, and win with class. This schedule was writt

Posted Images

  • Author
6 hours ago, hrcarrier said:

I may come to this, especially if in Erlanger. I would think this is the game of the week on Friday for NKY. 

 

The Coaches Office: Behind the Scenes of HS ? w/ Chuck Smith & David Buchanan

Guest Coach: Brock Roberts, HFC @ North Oldham HS

TH, 10/12- 7:30 pm

Tough Topic from Bradley R Cotten: Youth ?
In-house v. Travel

Listener Question from Spencer Tatum:
Which is more important: MS or Frosh/JV HFC?

Lexington Catholic v. Lloyd
Male v. Fern Creek

LC with a running clock. This is a huge step up for the Juggs, not sure they are ready for a perennial power yet. The old saying of ”there is levels to this”. 

The disrespect for the Juggs in this post is sad. Grown men judging children. Children who have played the schedule handed to them and done nothing but win, and win with class. This schedule was written over a year ago when Lloyd was a 2A team. When the have an inferior opponent they beat them handily as would be expected. The defense is stifling. Only giving up 2 TDs all season before starters have been pulled. Let me remind Sebastian is a BACKUP quarterback. 2 seasons in a row the scheduled starter has had major injury in the very beginning of the season. This team wins and plays high school football the right way. The jealousy of the “blue bloods” is comical. A small school making big noise. Respect has been earned. 

LexCath by a ton. Game over by Halftime.

Question for the ones thinking LexCath in a route. Coming from a place of admitted ignorance on the 3A class. Do you feel that the top 2-3 of 3A are that much better than the rest, or do you feel Lloyd at #5 is a fraud? 

Based on the so called experts I am not even sure why Lloyd should show up Friday.

 

10 hours ago, Weasbird91 said:

LexCath by a ton. Game over by Halftime.

That is a lot of points in 1 half.

31 minutes ago, JuggsFan82 said:

Based on the so called experts I am not even sure why Lloyd should show up Friday.

 

I cringe every time people post this about a team and they "should not show up" or they feel disrespected because of people's opinions.  People have opinions and are entitled to it.  I am really fascinated with this game.  Coach Niederman has really done a fantastic job.  The players have bought in and they play hard and with passion.  Lloyd also has a very high skill level.    They have not had to use all the weapons due to a schedule that has not challenged them.

Win or lose Lloyd needs this game to see what the top tier of 3A looks like, the speed of the game, and what it will take to win a state title.  

My personal opinion is that Lloyd will adjust as the game progresses and play much better as the game goes along.  I am rooting for a Lloyd win but more importantly I am rooting for Lloyd to get a gauge of what needs to happen to make a deep playoff run.

12 hours ago, Weasbird91 said:

LexCath by a ton. Game over by Halftime.

2,000 points is an insane amount for one game let alone one half. 

2 hours ago, TheBearsFavoriteHat said:

Question for the ones thinking LexCath in a route. Coming from a place of admitted ignorance on the 3A class. Do you feel that the top 2-3 of 3A are that much better than the rest, or do you feel Lloyd at #5 is a fraud? 

I wouldn’t say they are a fraud by any means but I would just say that the top 2-3 teams are way ahead of the rest of the pack. Same goes for some of the other classes like 2A for example. Green County is having a heck of a season and I would not call them a “fraud” but in the same breath I would say they have no chance of competing with the top 4 teams in that class

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.