Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lloyd Memorial vs. Lexington Catholic Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 58 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 10/13/2023 at 11:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I for one am hoping the rain comes in a little earlier than forecasted.

Juggs have to make this game physical and limit LC possessions. If the Juggs stay the course this will be a 4 quarter game, if LC comes out and gets up 14-0 it could be a long night in Erlanger.

  • Replies 89
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • We've had this on our radar for a while and this can be seen on (859) Sports Radio!  I know the Juggs can run and have speed all over the field and are at home and Erlanger will be rocking.  Please tu

  • Runcible Owl
    Runcible Owl

    Man, I haven't seen that much eggplant on display since this summer's county 4-H fair. There was mutual respect between Lloyd and Beechwood as football competitors for a generation before I becam

  • The disrespect for the Juggs in this post is sad. Grown men judging children. Children who have played the schedule handed to them and done nothing but win, and win with class. This schedule was writt

Posted Images

The Wasik kid at LexCath is one of the more underrated QB's in the state. He just gritty and a playmaker. Saw it in both the LCA and Boyle games. The Juggs will need to keep him in check. Easier said then done. 

The Juggs will need to control the clock but I don't think they will be able to do it all game.

Lex Cath by 2 TD's.

On 10/10/2023 at 4:04 PM, theguru said:

I agree and I think Lloyd needs to bully LexCath. 

Is Lloyd that big and physical? Can they bully lex cath? 

6 minutes ago, Knightwatcher said:

Is Lloyd that big and physical? Can they bully lex cath? 

I am sure they are going to try to bully LexCath.

juggs.jpg

On 10/8/2023 at 9:27 PM, Juggman said:

The disrespect for the Juggs in this post is sad. Grown men judging children. Children who have played the schedule handed to them and done nothing but win, and win with class. This schedule was written over a year ago when Lloyd was a 2A team. When the have an inferior opponent they beat them handily as would be expected. The defense is stifling. Only giving up 2 TDs all season before starters have been pulled. Let me remind Sebastian is a BACKUP quarterback. 2 seasons in a row the scheduled starter has had major injury in the very beginning of the season. This team wins and plays high school football the right way. The jealousy of the “blue bloods” is comical. A small school making big noise. Respect has been earned. 

This year is a new 2 year schedule cycle, so this years schedule was set this past offseason, and Sebastian started the majority of the games last season as well, so it’s not like he’s inexperienced. No jealousy from the Bluebloods here, beat a good team and they will earn the respect they deserve.

On 10/11/2023 at 2:35 PM, Cobraxx said:

The Wasik kid at LexCath is one of the more underrated QB's in the state. He just gritty and a playmaker. Saw it in both the LCA and Boyle games. The Juggs will need to keep him in check. Easier said then done. 

The Juggs will need to control the clock but I don't think they will be able to do it all game.

Lex Cath by 2 TD's.

He's very crafty, elusive, has a cool head about him, and doesn't make many mistake throws. I think his presence behind center gives the Knights a big advantage tomorrow night.

Not that Lloyd's quarterback isn't a good one, too. He does what he does well. I just think that much of Wasik.

  • Author

Hats off to Sebastion thus far taking over under center. Won't be long and he's gonna have the opportunity to showcase his wide receiver skills. Then he becomes a dual threat. 

I'm expecting LC to win handily. I'll go 42-14. I believe if Lloyd can keep it within two scores, then they're the real deal. If they win they'll put 3A on notice. I can't help but look at SOS, LC has more quality losses than Lloyd has quality wins. Thankfully after tonight there won't be any guesswork left, good luck to both teams. 

Picked Lloyd in the poll because why not? My first Kentucky home town, good folks, my "Region," and I love me some underdog!

underdog-on-my-way.gif

Roll on, roll on, Juggernauts!

5 minutes ago, Runcible Owl said:

Picked Lloyd in the poll because why not? My first Kentucky home town, good folks, my "Region," and I love me some underdog!

underdog-on-my-way.gif

Roll on, roll on, Juggernauts!

I was wondering, now I know. 

35-14 Lexcath.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.