Lloyd Memorial vs. Lexington Catholic Predictions/Updates

DRKARK

Who wins?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/13/2023 at 11:00 PM

I for one am hoping the rain comes in a little earlier than forecasted.

Juggs have to make this game physical and limit LC possessions. If the Juggs stay the course this will be a 4 quarter game, if LC comes out and gets up 14-0 it could be a long night in Erlanger.

• Like 5

The Wasik kid at LexCath is one of the more underrated QB's in the state. He just gritty and a playmaker. Saw it in both the LCA and Boyle games. The Juggs will need to keep him in check. Easier said then done. 

The Juggs will need to control the clock but I don't think they will be able to do it all game.

Lex Cath by 2 TD's.

• Like 1

On 10/8/2023 at 9:27 PM, Juggman said:

The disrespect for the Juggs in this post is sad. Grown men judging children. Children who have played the schedule handed to them and done nothing but win, and win with class. This schedule was written over a year ago when Lloyd was a 2A team. When the have an inferior opponent they beat them handily as would be expected. The defense is stifling. Only giving up 2 TDs all season before starters have been pulled. Let me remind Sebastian is a BACKUP quarterback. 2 seasons in a row the scheduled starter has had major injury in the very beginning of the season. This team wins and plays high school football the right way. The jealousy of the “blue bloods” is comical. A small school making big noise. Respect has been earned. 

This year is a new 2 year schedule cycle, so this years schedule was set this past offseason, and Sebastian started the majority of the games last season as well, so it’s not like he’s inexperienced. No jealousy from the Bluebloods here, beat a good team and they will earn the respect they deserve.

• Like 2

On 10/11/2023 at 2:35 PM, Cobraxx said:

The Wasik kid at LexCath is one of the more underrated QB's in the state. He just gritty and a playmaker. Saw it in both the LCA and Boyle games. The Juggs will need to keep him in check. Easier said then done. 

The Juggs will need to control the clock but I don't think they will be able to do it all game.

Lex Cath by 2 TD's.

He's very crafty, elusive, has a cool head about him, and doesn't make many mistake throws. I think his presence behind center gives the Knights a big advantage tomorrow night.

Not that Lloyd's quarterback isn't a good one, too. He does what he does well. I just think that much of Wasik.

I'm expecting LC to win handily. I'll go 42-14. I believe if Lloyd can keep it within two scores, then they're the real deal. If they win they'll put 3A on notice. I can't help but look at SOS, LC has more quality losses than Lloyd has quality wins. Thankfully after tonight there won't be any guesswork left, good luck to both teams.