Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lloyd Memorial vs. Lexington Catholic Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 58 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 10/13/2023 at 11:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Trying to watch in-between work. Any idea why Collins-Comer hasn't been in running the ball for Lloyd?

  • Replies 89
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • We've had this on our radar for a while and this can be seen on (859) Sports Radio!  I know the Juggs can run and have speed all over the field and are at home and Erlanger will be rocking.  Please tu

  • Runcible Owl
    Runcible Owl

    Man, I haven't seen that much eggplant on display since this summer's county 4-H fair. There was mutual respect between Lloyd and Beechwood as football competitors for a generation before I becam

  • The disrespect for the Juggs in this post is sad. Grown men judging children. Children who have played the schedule handed to them and done nothing but win, and win with class. This schedule was writt

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, TheBearsFavoriteHat said:

Trying to watch in-between work. Any idea why Collins-Comer hasn't been in running the ball for Lloyd?

I know Lloyd had an RB injury early in the game but I am not sure who and I am not sure if he came back.

Lloyd ball to start the second half inside their own 5.

Just now, theguru said:

Lloyd ball to start the second half inside their own 5.

Probably NOT how they drew that up.  

1 minute ago, The Double Deuce said:

Probably NOT how they drew that up.  

No and Lloyd punted.

LexCath ball on the Lloyd 48.

LexCath scored a TD but it got called back.  Wide open in the middle of the field.

Lloyd holds, their ball on the their own 15.

I missed what happened but LexCath has the ball on the Lloyd 33.

21 to 0 LexCath in the 3rd quarter.

28-0 Lexcath

With 624 left in the 3rd quarter it is Lexington Catholic 28, Lloyd 0.

LexCath scored again, this is a rout. 

I definitely was expecting Lex Cath to win this one, but I was hoping to see a better showing than this out of the Juggs. Bummer.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.