Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Male vs. Trinity Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 51 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/15/2023 at 11:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
3 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

I'm certainly no JCPS apologist, but how is that a JCPS thing and not a Male thing? 

Multiple JCPS schools have that policy. No need to pile on JCPS though since they do plenty on their own to not look good.

  • Replies 95
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Hardin County Preps
    Hardin County Preps

    I always have the mindset to play the players that give you the best chance of winning regardless of age/level.

  • He played for the Louisville Chargers and 8th grade at Dubois. He has been a top 5 QB in the country for several years. He is not your typical freshman.

  • DevilMayCare
    DevilMayCare

    - Trinity leads the all-time series 26-23-2. - Male's current three game win streak over the Rocks is tied* for the longest by a Trinity opponent this century. *Male (2018-2019) and Moeller

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Multiple JCPS schools have that policy. No need to pile on JCPS though since they do plenty on their own to not look good.

Yeah, I just don't see that as a district issue. Those schools made that decision on their own.

I'm not sure it's a terrible policy, FWIW. 

2 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Yeah, I just don't see that as a district issue. Those schools made that decision on their own.

I'm not sure it's a terrible policy, FWIW. 

I understand not wanting to have some type of social media uproar where a bunch of "thugs" show up late at a given game but what about a grandparent that got delayed and showed up late.  Turning someone like that away will never sit right with me. 

I asked someone at Manual about this (the no admittance after the second quarter bit).  Said that policy is going around because those that enter after the second quarter "don't care about the game, but moreso on causing trouble and fights".

7z136p.thumb.jpg.e32206c1ce68402281ec8b805e2f3960.jpg

 

- Trinity leads the all-time series 26-23-2.

- Male's current three game win streak over the Rocks is tied* for the longest by a Trinity opponent this century.

*Male (2018-2019) and Moeller (OH, 2012-2014)

- Trinity hasn't won at Male since 2017. The Dawgs have taken the last four games in the series played on the grass at home and six of the last seven since 2015.

7z2lrr.jpg.e97ba4019572c0c7eeed5bbde556ce15.jpg

9 hours ago, theguru said:

I understand not wanting to have some type of social media uproar where a bunch of "thugs" show up late at a given game but what about a grandparent that got delayed and showed up late.  Turning someone like that away will never sit right with me. 

I honestly think after the 2nd quarter, it's up to gate discretion. I'm sure that obvious parents/grandparents that come late are admitted, but not a group of kids/teens.

30 minutes ago, Hungover_in_Andover said:

I honestly think after the 2nd quarter, it's up to gate discretion. I'm sure that obvious parents/grandparents that come late are admitted, but not a group of kids/teens.

I Feel Like Thats False Advertising Alexis GIF - I Feel Like Thats False Advertising Alexis Alexis Rose GIFs

9 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Multiple JCPS schools have that policy. No need to pile on JCPS though since they do plenty on their own to not look good.

I’m a firm believer in giving someone or some entity what they’ve rightfully worked for & earned….and JCPS has definitely earned their look.

19 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Multiple JCPS schools have that policy. No need to pile on JCPS though since they do plenty on their own to not look good.

Male and Manual are the “shining stars” of that universe. How long until it is a policy everywhere? Do you think that call was made at the school level?

  • Author
4 hours ago, Falcon Pride said:

Male and Manual are the “shining stars” of that universe. How long until it is a policy everywhere? Do you think that call was made at the school level?

I know some other schools besides those two have had same policy. I don't see catholic schools adopting that policy unless have some problems. St. X has security at their games so that helps.

Trinity 24

Male 14

The streak ends tonight! 

31 to 19 Shamrocks in the poll. 

The freshmen Rocks defeated Male 34-12 yesterday. Good start to the weekend.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.