Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Male vs. Trinity Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 51 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/15/2023 at 11:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

8 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Trinity will not beat anyone of substance with this many mistakes. 

No big play ability tonight isn't helping either. Male has a few of those guys.

  • Replies 95
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Hardin County Preps
    Hardin County Preps

    I always have the mindset to play the players that give you the best chance of winning regardless of age/level.

  • He played for the Louisville Chargers and 8th grade at Dubois. He has been a top 5 QB in the country for several years. He is not your typical freshman.

  • DevilMayCare
    DevilMayCare

    - Trinity leads the all-time series 26-23-2. - Male's current three game win streak over the Rocks is tied* for the longest by a Trinity opponent this century. *Male (2018-2019) and Moeller

Posted Images

Fire Jay Cobb immediately. 

I already said I won't attend another game under him. Now I won't watch or listen to another game. I support the athletes, but I'm done.

T goes three and out. Male blocks the punt and recovers inside the T 15.

4:11 in the 3Q 

Smith to Gainey for the touchdown. The rout is on. 

27-3 Male

2:43 in the 3Q 

Embarrassing 

Nice response there from Trinity. Two point conversion is good. Back to a two score game. Rocks not giving up.

27-11 Male

11:54 in the 4Q 

T trying to make Male uncomfortable. They blocked a Dawgs punt and recovered inside the Male 10.

8:59 remaining 

Defensive holding on Male moves the ball inside the 2.

Unsportsmanlike on Male a play later. 

Timeout Trinity. 

Male stuffs a keeper on 4th down without giving an inch. Dawgs take over at their own 2.

8:03 remaining 

Intentional grounding in the endzone. Safety for T.

27-13 Male

Rocks to receive.

32 minutes ago, NLTanker1 said:

Fire Jay Cobb immediately. 

I already said I won't attend another game under him. Now I won't watch or listen to another game. I support the athletes, but I'm done.

You are watching more games @NLTanker1, stop it!!

We have a one touchdown game, folks.

27-20 Male 

6:47 remaining 

A well executed onside kick is recovered by Male. T had a good look at it.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.