Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2023 NKY Frosh Football Scores & Rankings

Featured Replies

10 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

I believe Campbell County is at Beechwood Thursday night at 6 pm.

Looking at the weather, I’d say slim chances of any Thursday at 6 pm game being played.

  • Replies 422
  • Views 65.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • futurecoach
    futurecoach

    You are completely missing what people are telling you. There was NO ADDITIONAL game added. Freshman football has always gone all the way up until the last week of the varsity regular season. Then onc

  • Cov_Cath_Hwy
    Cov_Cath_Hwy

    No the Colonels do not know that at all.  Better teams win, period.  Yes, it is that simple, cut, and dry.  Good teams don’t lose and don’t make excuses for losing.  When you lose, you lose because yo

  • Colonels_Wear_Blue
    Colonels_Wear_Blue

    5 of the 9 northern Kentucky football programs that field exclusively freshman teams only get to play 9 games this season. The other 4 managed to successfully schedule 10 games. Think about all the ti

Posted Images

  • Author
41 minutes ago, bigblue96 said:

Looking at the weather, I’d say slim chances of any Thursday at 6 pm game being played.

I'd say this whole week of practices and games will be awfully iffy.

2 hours ago, bigblue96 said:

Looking at the weather, I’d say slim chances of any Thursday at 6 pm game being played.

If they play, they will probably push the start back to 8 pm.

Beechwood defeated Campbell County 45-8. 
 

Beechwood’s Freshman are really good. 

5 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Ryle beat Cooper 30-6 on Tuesday at Cooper.

I was not able to see this game. But what I have been told that there were a lot of turnovers as both teams had 4 turnovers in the game. The game was 8 to 6 going into the 4th quarter and then it was all Ryle in the 4th. I believe Ryle had two scoop and scores on defense in this one which was the biggest difference. 

20 minutes ago, gbballfan21 said:

Beechwood defeated Campbell County 45-8. 
 

Beechwood’s Freshman are really good. 

Beechwood I believe played a whole lot of 8th graders on freshman last year. So with all them now being actual freshman. I do agree that Beechwood should be one of the top freshman teams this year even without having the best freshman in Fryman playing. 

19 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

As of yet, no word on the Simon Kenton vs. Conner score from tonight. 

Conner 26 Simon Kenton 12

12 hours ago, futurecoach said:

Beechwood I believe played a whole lot of 8th graders on freshman last year. So with all them now being actual freshman. I do agree that Beechwood should be one of the top freshman teams this year even without having the best freshman in Fryman playing. 

In case you didn't see this posted previously, for freshman team Beechwood now combines 8th and 9th grade. There are going to be a lot of 8th graders playing freshman every year going forward at Beechwood. Over 40 players on this year's freshman roster.

13 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Conner 26 Simon Kenton 12

I think it was 28 to 12 Conner.

connerfrosh.jpg

1 hour ago, theguru said:

I think it was 28 to 12 Conner.

connerfrosh.jpg

Could have been a different outcome but Tysin Weaver is playing Varsity Wr tonight. He is a qb for the Freshman team. Pretty sure he didn't play lastnight.

On 8/14/2023 at 9:38 AM, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

From @UKato91 in the Cov Cath/North Laurel scrimmage thread:

"I did stick around to watch the JV and Freshman games. Wow!! is all I have to say. The JV team looked really good and the Freshman team is unbelievable. That Freshman team is huge and will surprise a lot of people this year. I will be following them for sure."

Coach Shafii and staff have the freds tuned up. It'll be an exciting season of freshman ball for us. Looking forward to things on Saturday with a big season opener against the Bluebirds.

  • Author

Not pointing to anyone in particular, lol, but man I love the creativity of some of the people who make their way here to BGP ?

3 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Not pointing to anyone in particular, lol, but man I love the creativity of some of the people who make their way here to BGP ?

Me too, we have the ability to have a lot of fun here at BGP.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.