2023 NKY Frosh Football Scores & Rankings

5 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Ryle beat Cooper 30-6 on Tuesday at Cooper.

I was not able to see this game. But what I have been told that there were a lot of turnovers as both teams had 4 turnovers in the game. The game was 8 to 6 going into the 4th quarter and then it was all Ryle in the 4th. I believe Ryle had two scoop and scores on defense in this one which was the biggest difference. 

• Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, gbballfan21 said:

Beechwood defeated Campbell County 45-8. 

Beechwood’s Freshman are really good. 

Beechwood I believe played a whole lot of 8th graders on freshman last year. So with all them now being actual freshman. I do agree that Beechwood should be one of the top freshman teams this year even without having the best freshman in Fryman playing. 

12 hours ago, futurecoach said:

Beechwood I believe played a whole lot of 8th graders on freshman last year. So with all them now being actual freshman. I do agree that Beechwood should be one of the top freshman teams this year even without having the best freshman in Fryman playing. 

In case you didn't see this posted previously, for freshman team Beechwood now combines 8th and 9th grade. There are going to be a lot of 8th graders playing freshman every year going forward at Beechwood. Over 40 players on this year's freshman roster.

• Like 1

On 8/14/2023 at 9:38 AM, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

From @UKato91 in the Cov Cath/North Laurel scrimmage thread:

"I did stick around to watch the JV and Freshman games. Wow!! is all I have to say. The JV team looked really good and the Freshman team is unbelievable. That Freshman team is huge and will surprise a lot of people this year. I will be following them for sure."

Coach Shafii and staff have the freds tuned up. It'll be an exciting season of freshman ball for us. Looking forward to things on Saturday with a big season opener against the Bluebirds.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Not pointing to anyone in particular, lol, but man I love the creativity of some of the people who make their way here to BGP 😂

Me too, we have the ability to have a lot of fun here at BGP.

• Like 3