Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2023-2024 Kentucky Wildcats

Featured Replies

I kinda expect them to struggle some today. They've two good fun games back to back, hung out at Drake's and are playing a team they beat in a scrimmage by 20 points 5 days ago...be easy to get a full of themselves today.

  • Replies 399
  • Views 51.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    You do an incredible job balancing those who think UK does no wrong with your takes that UK does no right.

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    If Frederick wants to play, transfer to NKU. 

  • Look how progressive the NCAA has become. Good for them.

Posted Images

Like I said, I expect UK to come out and dominate the first half against BAL...? 

11 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Like I said, I expect UK to come out and dominate the first half against BAL...? 

I watched a little bit of it and it is like the NBA Summer League to me.  If you don't have a specific interest it isn't very entertaining. 

Not sure about NIL and foreign players as this article states, but another player is another player.

Videos I've seen show he handles the ball very well for a 7-footer.

 

It's a highlight reel so take it for whatever you want...kid looks pretty decent. 

 

This solidifies, in my mind at least, that Bradshaw isn't playing this year.  And Onyenso isn't going to be back anytime soon.  So probably a needed pickup regardless of his talent level.

1 hour ago, Randy Parker said:

This solidifies, in my mind at least, that Bradshaw isn't playing this year.  And Onyenso isn't going to be back anytime soon.  So probably a needed pickup regardless of his talent level.

That was my thought. It was more so reaffirming my assumption that Bradshaw will not be playing.

4 hours ago, Randy Parker said:

This solidifies, in my mind at least, that Bradshaw isn't playing this year.  And Onyenso isn't going to be back anytime soon.  So probably a needed pickup regardless of his talent level.

 

2 hours ago, bugatti said:

That was my thought. It was more so reaffirming my assumption that Bradshaw will not be playing.

You guys may be correct, but he just put out this weekend that he was set to return August 9th.

4 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

 

You guys may be correct, but he just put out this weekend that he was set to return August 9th.

Given Kentucky's luck with injuries the last few years, I see why people are pessimistic.  But until we hear otherwise, I think Bradshaw plays at the opening of the season.  I hope Onyenso is ready by the beginning of the season but definitely think he will be at some point.  

12 hours ago, sportsfan41 said:

Given Kentucky's luck with injuries the last few years, I see why people are pessimistic.  But until we hear otherwise, I think Bradshaw plays at the opening of the season.  I hope Onyenso is ready by the beginning of the season but definitely think he will be at some point.  

 

17 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

 

You guys may be correct, but he just put out this weekend that he was set to return August 9th.

I totally get that he is scheduled to return sooner rather than later. But I'm going glass half empty until I see otherwise.

Coach Cal will be on ESPN's SportsCenter in a few minutes. Just a heads up.

4 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Coach Cal will be on ESPN's SportsCenter in a few minutes. Just a heads up.

Any details on what he said?

4 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

So Kentucky is currently not admitting Ivsic? What a mess.

It is quite strange.  

Looks like Big Z is enrolled as a student and should be on campus shortly. 

JD_daughter verified he is listed in student email directory. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.