Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2023-2024 Kentucky Wildcats

Featured Replies

5 hours ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

6'5" Frosh SG Joey Hart from Linton,Indiana is expected to announce today. The Cats are the heavy favorite to land his services and that will push the scholarship count up to 9 total.

I really doubt that this kid is the answer.

  • Replies 399
  • Views 51.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    You do an incredible job balancing those who think UK does no wrong with your takes that UK does no right.

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    If Frederick wants to play, transfer to NKU. 

  • Look how progressive the NCAA has become. Good for them.

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

I really doubt that this kid is the answer.

I don't think he's supposed to be "The Answer" just another piece of the team.

  • Author
1 hour ago, 4 Quarters said:

I really doubt that this kid is the answer.

No one said he's the answer. I like to give any kid who chooses to play for Kentucky a chance before I go saying their not the answer. I try to  stay positive I've been there through the good and the bad with UK from from the heart break of the Laetner shot to the highs of all the most recent national titles. That is a big problem with this fan base is everyone wants to be negative and always find something to complain about whether we are winning national titles or not.

  • Author

This is the current Scholarship Roster as of 6/17/2023.

Reed Sheppard-Frosh
Aaron Bradshaw-Frosh
Joey Hart -Frosh
Justin Edwards-Frosh
DJ Wagner-Frosh
Robert Dillingham-Frosh
Jordan Burks-Frosh
Adou Thiero-Sophomore
Ugonna Onyenso-Sophomore

On 6/17/2023 at 8:04 PM, GOREDDEVILS said:

This is the current Scholarship Roster as of 6/17/2023.

Reed Sheppard-Frosh
Aaron Bradshaw-Frosh
Joey Hart -Frosh
Justin Edwards-Frosh
DJ Wagner-Frosh
Robert Dillingham-Frosh
Jordan Burks-Frosh
Adou Thiero-Sophomore
Ugonna Onyenso-Sophomore

 

On 6/17/2023 at 11:42 AM, 4 Quarters said:

I really doubt that this kid is the answer.

I don’t think anyone really has said he is the answer. However, the roster he is putting together this year, is this the type of roster people have been asking for? People have said they want guys who return, they have two guys in that. They say they want superstar type recruits, they have a couple like that. They say they want guys who can shoot, they have a few of those. They say they want guys who won’t be one and done, we have a few of those now in Hart and Sheppard. People have said they want kids from Kentucky and they have that in Sheppard too. I assume he probably will add an older type transfer player if Reeves doesn’t return. So it looks like this roster will have a little of everything of what people have asked for. So we will see if all these things people have asked for helps lead to a title. 

16 hours ago, futurecoach said:

 

I don’t think anyone really has said he is the answer. However, the roster he is putting together this year, is this the type of roster people have been asking for? People have said they want guys who return, they have two guys in that. They say they want superstar type recruits, they have a couple like that. They say they want guys who can shoot, they have a few of those. They say they want guys who won’t be one and done, we have a few of those now in Hart and Sheppard. People have said they want kids from Kentucky and they have that in Sheppard too. I assume he probably will add an older type transfer player if Reeves doesn’t return. So it looks like this roster will have a little of everything of what people have asked for. So we will see if all these things people have asked for helps lead to a title. 

Really doesn’t make any difference what type of players Cal is dealt, program is at a terrible low and will remain there under Cal’s tutelage.

37 minutes ago, nikeman49 said:

Really doesn’t make any difference what type of players Cal is dealt, program is at a terrible low and will remain there under Cal’s tutelage.

Doesn't this get old?

  • Author

KSR's Matt Jones says he got some text on his radio show that Antonio Reeves was seen on UK's campus yesterday.

  • Author

This is the current Scholarship Roster as of 6/21/2023.

Reed Sheppard-Frosh
Aaron Bradshaw-Frosh
Joey Hart -Frosh
Justin Edwards-Frosh
DJ Wagner-Frosh
Robert Dillingham-Frosh
Jordan Burks-Frosh
Adou Thiero-Sophomore
Ugonna Onyenso-Sophomore

Antonio Reeves-Senior

 

  • Author

I think Calipari might roll with the roster if  Kentucky gets Somto Cyril but I wouldn't mind  seeing him  add 12. I know he almost always leaves one open.

4 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

Doesn't this get old?

Not if you are stating factual information, any rebuttal?

1 hour ago, nikeman49 said:

Not if you are stating factual information, any rebuttal?

Just to be clear, are you asking for "factual information" that Kentucky Basketball isn't at a terrible low?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.