2023-2024 Kentucky Wildcats

GOREDDEVILS

Joey Hart expected to visit IU this week as well. IU is just over 30 minutes from his hometown of Linton.

On a personal note I hope he comes to UK. I lived in Linton for a few years and have some friends that are not only huge IU fans but huge fans of the local high school. It would kill them if a hometown boy went to Kentucky! 😆 🤣 😂 

• Haha 1

On 6/5/2023 at 6:23 PM, Jumper_Dad said:

Joey Hart expected to visit IU this week as well. IU is just over 30 minutes from his hometown of Linton.

On a personal note I hope he comes to UK. I lived in Linton for a few years and have some friends that are not only huge IU fans but huge fans of the local high school. It would kill them if a hometown boy went to Kentucky! 😆 🤣 😂 

Posing this question to all UK fans.....A player who was being recruited and signed by UCF.  Is that truly a player that can help UK compete for a national championship?  Or is this just excitement because they can now at least begin to fill out the roster?  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cincyswords said:

Posing this question to all UK fans.....A player who was being recruited and signed by UCF.  Is that truly a player that can help UK compete for a national championship?  Or is this just excitement because they can now at least begin to fill out the roster?  

B. Final Answer.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cincyswords said:

My excitement is purely because of my connection to his home town. That said, I'd love to see him come in and contribute at some point.

• Like 1

This is where the guy is from orginally.

Burks, a 6-foot-9 swingman from Decatur, Alabama, is a former Ole Miss commitment that starred in the first season of Overtime Elite. Playing for Hillcrest Prep, he led OTE in scoring with 27.1 points per game on 46.7% shooting, 26.7% from three and 67% at the line. He also tallied 7.5 rebounds, 2.9 assists and 1.4 steals per contest.

He's either 6'7 or 6'9 .

21 minutes ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

This is where the guy is from orginally.

Burks, a 6-foot-9 swingman from Decatur, Alabama, is a former Ole Miss commitment that starred in the first season of Overtime Elite. Playing for Hillcrest Prep, he led OTE in scoring with 27.1 points per game on 46.7% shooting, 26.7% from three and 67% at the line. He also tallied 7.5 rebounds, 2.9 assists and 1.4 steals per contest.

He's either 6'7 or 6'9 .

Glad to know he is not 6'8". Can't trust those guys.

• Haha 2