2023-2024 Kentucky Wildcats

GOREDDEVILS

2 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

Just to be clear, are you asking for "factual information" that Kentucky Basketball isn't at a terrible low?

I’m stating the fact that Ky. basketball is at a very low point right now and I can’t see it improving while Cal is still in charge, that I am very clear on.

8 hours ago, nikeman49 said:

Really doesn’t make any difference what type of players Cal is dealt, program is at a terrible low and will remain there under Cal’s tutelage.

You know what you could possibly be right. I honestly am giving it this last year coming up to see if he can get it back on track. If not then I will agree with you that it’s time to move on for both parties. 

• Like 4

Two Final pieces two keep an eye on Somto Cyril and Tre Mitchell. If these two guys sign with Kentucky then Kentucky will have 12 of 13 scholarships in use and I expect that Calipari will call it a roster for the 2023-2024 season.

On 6/17/2023 at 6:41 AM, GOREDDEVILS said:

6'5" Frosh SG Joey Hart from Linton,Indiana is expected to announce today. The Cats are the heavy favorite to land his services and that will push the scholarship count up to 9 total.

Read today that he has the highest standing vertical on the team. Kid has some hops!

Scholarship roster as of 6/26/2023

Reed Sheppard-Frosh

Aaron Bradshaw-Frosh

Joey Hart-frosh

Justin Edwards-Frosh

DJ Wagner-Frosh

Robert Dillingham-Frosh

Jordan Burks-Frosh

Adou Theiro-Sophomore

Ugonna Onyenso-Sophomore

Antonio Reeves-Senior

Tre Mitchell- grad transfer from West Virginia

29 minutes ago, bugatti said:

Dude started out with a bang at UMass, but he bounced back somewhat last year at WVU. Did he get injured a couple years ago or was it just a weird COVID season?

image.png.d5387aac1d05176c7be562f7db8c0409.png

So this will be #4 school, that's stability.

• Like 1