Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2023 Covington Catholic Colonels

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, TheConch said:

Casey Bir is no longer on the team. I believe he hung it up. 

Ooof....well that's a definite bummer.

  • Replies 375
  • Views 84k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Blueboy11
    Blueboy11

    I have been following Bluegrass preps since my oldest was in high school. I comment here and there but to be honest I have never witnessed any adults talking about a kids faith.  I'm Chasity Harney. 

  • @Cov_Cath_Hwy put it perfectly.  It is more than just a football team, basketball team, soccer etc.  It is a brotherhood there.  As new classes come in and senior classes depart, that brotherhood migh

  • Is my reading comprehension poor, or did I just read what I thought I read. 

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Alright, so we've had a lot of talk about one specific player here. Let's hear a little more about other players. So on the offensive side of things, we've got a load of starters coming back. Plus a few more with significant playing time. I know the biggest question marks will be who steps in on the offensive line. What have you been hearing?

QB - Evan Pitzer
RB - Owen Leen
RB - Andrew Bessler
RB/WR - Casey Bir
WR - Braylon Miller
WR - Oliver Link
WR - Ben McEvoy
WR - Noah Johnson
WR - Donovan Bradshaw
WR - Cash Harney
WR - Evan Vinson
TE - Willie Rodriguez
TE - Tate Kruer
OL - Seth Jones
OL - Ben Reeves
OL - Josh Flood
OL - JP Sullivan

Adding to that list of senior O-linemen Paul Schild Austin Wolf and running back turned o-lineman Mason Edwards (Glad to see Mason back in uniform).  Look for juniors Drew Huber, Andrew Finley and Issac Mason to see some time on O-line this year.   Josh Flood may see time at TE as well.   For his size he has great hands and surprising speed.   

  • Author
1 hour ago, UKato91 said:

Adding to that list of senior O-linemen Paul Schild Austin Wolf and running back turned o-lineman Mason Edwards (Glad to see Mason back in uniform).  Look for juniors Drew Huber, Andrew Finley and Issac Mason to see some time on O-line this year.   Josh Flood may see time at TE as well.   For his size he has great hands and surprising speed.   

Another solid update from @UKato91

CCH does a great job on Facebook counting down the days until the season starts, here is one of the pictures they posted today, does anyone know who that beast is from Beechwood?

23.jpg

1 hour ago, theguru said:

CCH does a great job on Facebook counting down the days until the season starts, here is one of the pictures they posted today, does anyone know who that beast is from Beechwood?

23.jpg

You?

5 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

You?

Heck no and the photo isn't nearly that old. 

I don't know who it is everyone, I am asking?

9 minutes ago, theguru said:

I don't know who it is everyone, I am asking?

I am assuming you don't know who the CCH player is either.

1 hour ago, theguru said:

CCH does a great job on Facebook counting down the days until the season starts, here is one of the pictures they posted today, does anyone know who that beast is from Beechwood?

23.jpg

That was 1994. #23 for Cov Cath is Galen Healey, and the Beechwood linebacker is Scott Zahler. I forget what his number was.

1 minute ago, Voice of Reason said:

I am assuming you don't know who the CCH player is either.

No but I assume CWB and some others do.

1 minute ago, theguru said:

I don't know who it is everyone, I am asking?

The CCH player appears to be Galen Healey.  So a Beechwood linebacker circa 1995 or 1994.  Scott Zahler maybe? 

1 hour ago, theguru said:

CCH does a great job on Facebook counting down the days until the season starts, here is one of the pictures they posted today, does anyone know who that beast is from Beechwood?

23.jpg

I graduated with Galen Healey. God rest his soul. He was a small guy, probably 5’6” and 150 pds at most. However he was tough as nails. So the Beechwood player may look huge but probably just a normal size kid going up against Galen. 

2 minutes ago, bluecolonels95 said:

I graduated with Galen Healey. God rest his soul. He was a small guy, probably 5’6” and 150 pds at most. However he was tough as nails. So the Beechwood player may look huge but probably just a normal size kid going up against Galen. 

There is a little about Galen here bc95, I am sorry about your friend:

 

9 minutes ago, bluecolonels95 said:

I graduated with Galen Healey. God rest his soul. He was a small guy, probably 5’6” and 150 pds at most. However he was tough as nails. So the Beechwood player may look huge but probably just a normal size kid going up against Galen. 

Good memory...the '94 roster had Galen at a whopping 5'6" and 160lbs. Folks used to call him "The Bowling Ball".

E1C2nlMWYAc4TlD.jpg

E1C2pvkXsAg2562.jpg

E1C27G1XEAU8cuT.jpg

EAzxWLeX4AE9h4u.jpg

4 hours ago, theguru said:

Heck no and the photo isn't nearly that old. 

Well it was black and white.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.