Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Somerset

Featured Replies

With the job being added to the district website, I think it is appropriate for us to begin discussing this job. While we all will remember the legacy of Coach Lucas, Somerset is now looking for its next Head Football Coach. Who gets this one? 

  • Replies 65
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • They can have Jay Cobb back.

  • Let me just say this, Coach Stonebraker is an excellent football coach and where ever he ends up I think he will be successful !  It's my understanding that before the season started that he and the s

  • I think Steve Stonebraker would be my first call if I was an administrator. Atleast see if he’s interested, Somerset is a really good job. 

Posted Images

They can have Jay Cobb back.

I think Steve Stonebraker would be my first call if I was an administrator. Atleast see if he’s interested, Somerset is a really good job. 

1 hour ago, Seybold24 said:

I think Steve Stonebraker would be my first call if I was an administrator. Atleast see if he’s interested, Somerset is a really good job. 

Would be a very good choice. Somerset is a good job but also in a county where it seems like there is always movement between schools. Both of their county rivals also field really good teams. I suspect there will be plenty of applicants; you can win a state championship there.

Stonebreaker wants that Danville Job! 

What about Clay Clevenger?

2 hours ago, Thakattack said:

What about Clay Clevenger?

That's a call that I would make. 

7 hours ago, Statsdontlie said:

Stonebreaker wants that Danville Job! 

Is that a fact? Genuinely asking.

Stonebreaker would be an excellent choice. He is a proven winner at a school that isn’t suppose to win. He’s just a county over. The hire makes perfect sense. Of course, that’s if he is even interested. 

A new fieldhouse with indoor practice field was on the way, but increases in building expenses has put it on hold (I'm guessing canceled). That would have been a nice enticement when looking for a new coach.

4 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

A new fieldhouse with indoor practice field was on the way, but increases in building expenses has put it on hold (I'm guessing canceled). That would have been a nice enticement when looking for a new coach.

I will NEVER get this…

Why put a project on hold. Do people think the prices are going to go DOWN???

Stonebraker would do well there for sure. If they wanted to go the assistant route they may look at Cooper from LC or Rogers from SW. The last time a LC guy went there it ended up going well!

37 minutes ago, Falcon Pride said:

I will NEVER get this…

Why put a project on hold. Do people think the prices are going to go DOWN???

Actually, I do think the cost could go down in the next year.

48 minutes ago, Falcon Pride said:

I will NEVER get this…

Why put a project on hold. Do people think the prices are going to go DOWN???

Because schools have bonding potential and restrictions. If your building is going to cost $1 million, then you have to spend that, plus interest. But when things like interest rates go up, your cost goes up. However, if you only have a certain bonding potential and the cost goes up, you don't have access to as much money. That's why projects get put on hold.

  • Author
54 minutes ago, Big Mck Bearcat said:

Stonebraker would do well there for sure. If they wanted to go the assistant route they may look at Cooper from LC or Rogers from SW. The last time a LC guy went there it ended up going well!

I agree with this entire statement, and expect it to happen. Clevenger will not be a candidate here I do not believe. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.