Mayfield 42 Murray 10

47 minutes ago, Riddellsize8 said:

This should make Mayfield all alone for 3rd all time in HS wins nationally behind Valdosta and Male. If Massillon wins Saturday night, they will be tied for 3rd. Both have chance to overtake Male the way their season going.

Massillon wont lose today to canton mckinley, I doubt Mayfield is ahead of Massillon after this year or next year with the team they have.  They are not Senior heavy, and are one of the favorites to go to State, and their playoffs are 1 round longer.

1 hour ago, Toothpick said:

Very few takeaways from this one.  Mayfield dominated from the start. 

Definitly like how they started this game, better than the last few, but lets be honest Murray was without Sokolowski, and Biggers.  Murray had no chance without them, and I said that at the start of the week.  Hard to really know how to gauge beating a team that is without its stars.  Probably a closer game with them 2 playing, and that's being honest.  Still think mayfield wins though.  Same way I think Tilghman fans wouldn't have been on here crying about refs after losing a nailbiter to Mayfield had Jax Rogers not went down along with a couple other starters.  It wouldn't have been within 2 scores.