Greenup Co. 56 Morgan Co. 44

The Musketeers seem to be making the adjustments needed during the absense of Coach Jim Bob Hicks. The last two game the Musketeers have given up 43 and 44 back to back. It seems the defense is solid and the offense is always improving every game. Congrats to Coachs Smith and Sutton and all the Musketeer players for keeping the heads up and their noses to the grind stone during all these "distractions". :thumb:

Solid win for the Muskies and their 1st win over Morgan Co. in several years. Hats off to them and their kids. They play very hard and well together.

#5 D.J. Perry for Greenup was a huge spark off the bench, especially in the 2nd half. His speed really made things pick up and was very quick to the ball.

Saw a horrific sequence of events in the 2nd half with what was the most perfect screen I've seen set in many years. A simple missed call. Enough said.

Cougars hope to get starting forward Stephen Barnett back next week.

The 6'4" junior Forward has been sick and didn't make the trip.

I agree, they were some good adjustments made at halftime. Sutton did a good job reconizing that the pace needed to be picked up and not fall into their game. The press got the tempo up which was better for Greenup. Nice Call. I hope the adminstration is paying attention. I would hate to see one of the best young and up coming coaches get away. A certain person needs to get out of the stands away from the parents and let the players (especially the seniors) enjoy the rest of the year and quit keeping things stirred up. One would have to be a fool to not see what is going on. This year will be over before you know it. The priorty here should be the kids and them having a possitive experience. From what I can see this is up to the parents at this point. Remember only the CAPTIAN has to go down with a sinking ship.