Howell Rankings Countdown 2022

teeroy

17 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

On twitter replies, Manual guys not too happy about these rankings. 😂

I'd say it looks pretty fair at this point.  As for Manual, they get to play #1, #8, #9 and a pretty good LaSalle team so they'll have their chance to crack the top 10.  I personally like their chances against both Ballard and Male, but we will see.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Unrivaled97 said:

I'd say it looks pretty fair at this point.  As for Manual, they get to play #1, #8, #9 and a pretty good LaSalle team so they'll have their chance to crack the top 10.  I personally like their chances against both Ballard and Male, but we will see.

Oh yeah Manual might be moving up fast.  Also if Dunbar beats Woodford that is a good sign for Madison Central, who barely beat Dunbar at home (Central did have some injuries).  If Woodford beats Dunbar by a lot they will likely jump Madison Central.  Hard to tell about how good Beechwood is until they have the prove it game vs Cov Cath, assuming Cov Cath keeps winning.

23 minutes ago, teeroy said:

Oh yeah Manual might be moving up fast.  Also if Dunbar beats Woodford that is a good sign for Madison Central, who barely beat Dunbar at home (Central did have some injuries).  If Woodford beats Dunbar by a lot they will likely jump Madison Central.  Hard to tell about how good Beechwood is until they have the prove it game vs Cov Cath, assuming Cov Cath keeps winning.

On Beechwood, I would say prove it against both Simon Kenton and CovCath.

• Like 1