Howell Rankings Countdown 2022

teeroy

On 8/5/2022 at 2:00 PM, theguru said:

I don't want to pick on any one school but if Highlands, CovCath or Beechwood doesn't make your Top 30 then I want to see them play Raceland.  Fortunately Highlands plays Raceland. 🙂

You still sticking with Highlands over Raceland?  I think Raceland can/should go in to Ft. Thomas and beat them.

On 8/31/2022 at 4:40 PM, theguru said:

I hear you, FD struggles to win the big ones in my opinion. 

Douglass has finished outside the top 5 (8-10 range) in my final 2020 and 2021 polls, so I agree they were not top 5 in the past few years.  However I think this Douglass team is different and I think they will finish at the top 5 and have their best chance ever to win 5A.  We will see.

3 minutes ago, teeroy said:

Douglass has finished outside the top 5 (8-10 range) in my final 2020 and 2021 polls, so I agree they were not top 5 in the past few years.  However I think this Douglass team is different and I think they will finish at the top 5 and have their best chance ever to win 5A.  We will see.

FD is definitely a team to watch.  We are "debating" very subtle differences here. 

5 minutes ago, theguru said:

FD is definitely a team to watch.  We are "debating" very subtle differences here. 

Yeah I hear a ton of feedback regarding my rankings and almost everyone I've heard from agrees this Douglass team is one of the top teams in the state.  

• Like 1

23 hours ago, teeroy said:

Yeah I hear a ton of feedback regarding my rankings and almost everyone I've heard from agrees this Douglass team is one of the top teams in the state.  

Of course they are one of the top teams in the state but when push comes to shove are they going to win in the big games.