Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Tournament Discussion/Updates

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Unless I'm misremembering, they were pretty open in the SEC Tourney loss.  Maybe one contested.

Need to feed our NPOY in the post more.  It will get him and others better looks.  They go too long not feeding the post at times.

I don't remember many open looks for anyone on 3's except Brooks, and Tennessee was hoping Brooks would shoot 3's.

  • Replies 159
  • Views 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    Jay Bilas said that the at large field and the top seeds should be completed before the conference tournaments even start.  Then if a team that is not in the at large field wins a conference tournamen

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    I cannot remember a draw for UK that I liked better than this one. 

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    A lot of people are questioning about Kentucky getting a #2 seed and Tennessee getting a #3 seed. Which even through blue colored glasses I understand.? However, I think it was ever worse when you com

Posted Images

Our NCAA Tournament episode with South Alabama asst Coach Kurt Young, The guys from Cat Talk Wednesday,  Van Hiles from The Locker, and our guy Jonny Mayberry.

Tennessee out now after losing to Michigan.

33 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

SEC is stinking the place up.

Just Arkansas and Auburn left now for the SEC - and Arkansas is tied at 33 with New Mexico State the last I saw - which certainly isn't how most expected the SEC to fare the first weekend.

Many thought the SEC had at least two - maybe 3 - legitimate title contenders.     The SEC's two best hopes are gone, though.   

ACC probably outdoing expectations, with four teams left, and some quality early wins.  North Carolina knocked off #1 seed - and defending champs - Baylor.   Notre Dame knocked off Alabama. Miami and Duke still left as well.    Miami's run probably ends against Auburn, but who knows in this tournament???

Big Ten with 6 teams left....doing pretty well, I have to admit.    Maybe better than expected, really.

  • Author

Anybody else notice they just gave St. Pete 20 sec after Murray State TO???!!!!

Drew Timme looks like a serial killer from 1975, but man...he's been dominant. 

9 hours ago, Randy Parker said:

SEC is stinking the place up.

I guess it just didn't mean that much. Get a kick out of that "It Just Means More".

On 3/20/2022 at 6:30 AM, 9068 said:

I guess it just didn't mean that much. Get a kick out of that "It Just Means More".

I assure you, the marketing teams was not considering basketball when they put together that motto.

Who knows if Duke will end up cutting down the nets, but this is easily one of Duke's most talented teams ever... no doubt the most talented in the country. They've "struggled" all season to win games they should clearly win, but they have a chance to erase all that the next two weeks.

2 minutes ago, bugatti said:

Who knows if Duke will end up cutting down the nets, but this is easily one of Duke's most talented teams ever... no doubt the most talented in the country. They've "struggled" all season to win games they should clearly win, but they have a chance to erase all that the next two weeks.

I feel like they have several dudes that can take any game over, and I don’t think they necessarily play that way. Banchero and Keels can easily take over any game, especially down the stretch.

13 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

I feel like they have several dudes that can take any game over, and I don’t think they necessarily play that way. Banchero and Keels can easily take over any game, especially down the stretch.

Losing in the tournament the Zion year was an epic collapse, but this would not be that far behind that (talking totality of the season). They legitimately have 4 or 5 guys that are going to play at the next level but haven't been able to fully put it together. Most teams are lucky to have one guy. Every time I watch them I'm thinking "how are they in a two point game" with five minutes left against X team.

37 minutes ago, bugatti said:

I assure you, the marketing teams was not considering basketball when they put together that motto.

Really? Thought that was part of the marketing campaign for all SEC sports...men's and women's...this year.

11 minutes ago, 9068 said:

Really? Thought that was part of the marketing campaign for all SEC sports...men's and women's...this year.

I think you missed the joke in there, but the point is, college sports are first and foremost about football. "It just means more" has been around 5 or 6 years, I believe. It is supposed to mean the SEC is more than just about sports. But whatever, we all know it is a football conference first, spring football conference second, then the other sports fall in there after ?

34 minutes ago, bugatti said:

I think you missed the joke in there, but the point is, college sports are first and foremost about football. "It just means more" has been around 5 or 6 years, I believe. It is supposed to mean the SEC is more than just about sports. But whatever, we all know it is a football conference first, spring football conference second, then the other sports fall in there after ?

Unless you are a UK fan...then basketball recruiting season is a separate season lol.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.