Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Tournament Discussion/Updates

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, 9068 said:

Unless you are a UK fan...then basketball recruiting season is a separate season lol.

Touche. Although the changing landscape has rendered basketball recruiting kind of meaningless these days.

  • Replies 159
  • Views 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    Jay Bilas said that the at large field and the top seeds should be completed before the conference tournaments even start.  Then if a team that is not in the at large field wins a conference tournamen

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    I cannot remember a draw for UK that I liked better than this one. 

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    A lot of people are questioning about Kentucky getting a #2 seed and Tennessee getting a #3 seed. Which even through blue colored glasses I understand.? However, I think it was ever worse when you com

Posted Images

1 minute ago, bugatti said:

Touche. Although the changing landscape has rendered basketball recruiting kind of meaningless these days.

Don't tell the UK faithful.  Now they'll all be on that transfer portal site that a basketball coaching staff checks every day..... usually am and pm.

1 hour ago, bugatti said:

Who knows if Duke will end up cutting down the nets, but this is easily one of Duke's most talented teams ever... no doubt the most talented in the country. They've "struggled" all season to win games they should clearly win, but they have a chance to erase all that the next two weeks.

 

1 hour ago, TheDeuce said:

I feel like they have several dudes that can take any game over, and I don’t think they necessarily play that way. Banchero and Keels can easily take over any game, especially down the stretch.

Mock drafts have 4, maybe 5 first rounders on Duke's roster. One of the most talented rosters ever.

On 3/14/2022 at 2:06 PM, Randy Parker said:

I know most of you remember this, but:

2018 Virginia loses as the first #1 seed ever to a #16 seed, Maryland-Baltimore County.  And they lose by 20.

2019 Virginia wins the National Championship.

That has to be one of the most mind-boggling NCAA Tournament factoids.

More mind boggling to me is Iowa St 2 wins in 2020-21 then 20+ wins and sweet 16 this year.

4 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

More mind boggling to me is Iowa St 2 wins in 2020-21 then 20+ wins and sweet 16 this year.

Different players from the transfer portal. Will become the norm. Couple that with some big NIL money......SHAZAM!!!!!

6 hours ago, bugatti said:

Who knows if Duke will end up cutting down the nets, but this is easily one of Duke's most talented teams ever... no doubt the most talented in the country. They've "struggled" all season to win games they should clearly win, but they have a chance to erase all that the next two weeks.

Well, I certainly hope they don’t. ?

I spent a good portion of Friday, Saturday and Sunday traveling, so I didn't get to watch a lot of games like I'd normally be able to.  So, I was dependent on the halftime shows of the games I did see, to catch me up on those that I had missed.

One thing that I've come to recognize is this...having announcers proficient with the "game" of basketball, is different than having announcers proficient with college basketball players.  Ernie, Chuck, Kenny, etc. do a whale of a job with the NBA.  But, they are not who I'd want giving a recap of the college games.

I long for the days of Greg Gumble, Clark Kellogg, Wally Szczerbiak, and (later) Seth Davis.  That was a well-oiled machine.  You could tell they not only knew the sport, but they knew the kids.

Hey CBS/TBS/TNT...more isn't necessarily better.

11 minutes ago, CincySportsFan said:

I spent a good portion of Friday, Saturday and Sunday traveling, so I didn't get to watch a lot of games like I'd normally be able to.  So, I was dependent on the halftime shows of the games I did see, to catch me up on those that I had missed.

One thing that I've come to recognize is this...having announcers proficient with the "game" of basketball, is different than having announcers proficient with college basketball players.  Ernie, Chuck, Kenny, etc. do a whale of a job with the NBA.  But, they are not who I'd want giving a recap of the college games.

I long for the days of Greg Gumble, Clark Kellogg, Wally Szczerbiak, and (later) Seth Davis.  That was a well-oiled machine.  You could tell they not only knew the sport, but they knew the kids.

Hey CBS/TBS/TNT...more isn't necessarily better.

Greg, Clark, Wally are still doing it on CBS.

3 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Greg, Clark, Wally are still doing it on CBS.

Put Seth back in with them, and let them do everything.  Give everybody else the month off.

2 hours ago, CincySportsFan said:

Put Seth back in with them, and let them do everything.  Give everybody else the month off.

I think Seth is still with them. I didn't watch much either so not sure.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.