Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 19 Titans 16 (AFC Divisional Round)

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, bugatti said:

I’ll give you the second pick being a heck of  a play, but come on, Tannehill had a QBR of 10.4. That’s worse than Big Ben last week and just ahead of Kyler Murray. His first and last passes of the day were poor. 

And yes, I do agree the coaching left a lot to be desired. I had no clue what they were doing that last drive. Tannehill protection is what they were trying, if we’re being real.

Joe Burrow's QBR was 28.1 so it isn't all about that. The INT's got Tannehill a QBR that low and I will concede he owns some of that. He was the one making the throws. And yes, that last drive by Tennessee is a complete mystery.

Very happy with the win obviously and I figured that they would. Next week’s game will be very hard regardless of who it’s against. It’s amazing that they advanced as far as they have!

6 hours ago, Mustang said:

I'm glad we won or we would have had to listen to how bad we got screwed on the interception call for the rest of our lives.

I think we would be wise to root for Buffalo, because I don't want to play Mahomes in the playoffs, regardless of what we did in the regular season. 

Fantastic performance from McPherson, after all of the unreliable kickers we have had in the past.

Burrows is the real deal, but risking his career playing behind this O line. 

I know I’m being nit picky but it’s the end of year two. Can we at least call the guy by his actual name (Burrow not Burrows) when we complain about the Bengals after a win lol.

Not a Bengals fan because I didn't grow up around here, but it sure is fun to see them in this position and what it means to this region. This feels a lot like when my team, the Eagles went on their run and won a Super Bowl a few years ago. 

Gotta figure out a way to protect Burrow next week, but the team is otherwise playing very well. 

Somehow, some way, with that offensive line.

17 hours ago, Mustang said:

I'm glad we won or we would have had to listen to how bad we got screwed on the interception call for the rest of our lives.

I think we would be wise to root for Buffalo, because I don't want to play Mahomes in the playoffs, regardless of what we did in the regular season. 

Fantastic performance from McPherson, after all of the unreliable kickers we have had in the past.

Burrows is the real deal, but risking his career playing behind this O line. 

I bet you’re super fun to watch games with…. 

16 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

Personally, I thought the Titans offensive game plan was terrible. They should have thrown the ball more. The Bengals could not get close to Tannehill. He had a ton of time to throw all night. That TD pass was a fantastic throw and catch. The Titans had other big pass plays. They didn't throw it enough. On Tannehill's INT's:

1. Bad read by Tannehill or great play by Bates? Burrow had a pass early in the game similar but the Titans defender did not make the catch on a ball right through his hands. 

2. That was a great play by Hilton. Give him credit.

3. Yes, Tannehill forced the ball on this one but Apple made an excellent play getting a hand in there and Logan Wilson did a nice job getting the pick off the deflection. And that was a terrible series of play calls by the Titans to put Tannehill in that situation. 

I think Tannehill is getting too much heat, it is discrediting what the Bengals defense did and the Titans offensive coordinator and head coach need to take part of the blame. They coached the game like Marvin Lewis coached and that is exactly how the Lewis led Bengals lost close games.

I agree with this, the first INT was just an all world play by Bates, he is playing the deep middle in a cover 1, and is able to pick off a 15 yard curl off play-action, just an incredible play. 

The Second Pick was just a great play by Hilton, and just unlucky that when he batted it up in the air it someone came back down right to him. 

The third pick, was probably the most questionable, but Tannehill was hurt by two things on that play, one that the receiver didn't come back to the ball harder, allowing Eli Apple to get a hand on it, and two the ball happened to pop up in the air after it was deflected. 

So out of all three, I would not consider any of the 3 picks all on Tannehill. 

19 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I passed out when that FG went through!!

Too much to drink.

2 hours ago, Kenny Powers said:

I bet you’re super fun to watch games with…. 

Why sugar coat it, tell it like it is.

3 hours ago, Kenny Powers said:

I bet you’re super fun to watch games with…. 

I'm not caught up in all of the happiness/hype, I guess, because I lived through our previous Super Bowl run as a full-fledged fan, and now am happy at a distance for all of the present day fans getting to experience a playoffs run.  What I am guilty of is bad timing.  They are valid points, but I should have waited a day or two to make them. 

I am truly happy that we finally have a world class quarterback, who has some incredibly talented offensive weapons around him.  I hope he stays healthy and provides this kind of thrills for this city for a long time, but my "couch burning" days are behind me.   

On 1/22/2022 at 9:50 PM, The Raven said:

Too bad they didn't take Tua last year, Sewell this year, and they needed to ditch Zac 2 seasons ago.  LOL.  Where are those talkers now?

 

Who Dey!!

Who had Tua over Burrow?!?!?! 

On 1/24/2022 at 12:35 PM, DearToday said:

Who had Tua over Burrow?!?!?! 

I heard it a lot on local talk radio, when I still listened.   The Bengals had already been burned by the one year wonder college QB (Akili Smith).   Tua was a more consistent winner in all his years at Bama..,yada, yada, yada.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.