Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Titans Predictions/Updates (AFC Divisional Round)

Bengals vs. Titans 23 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 01/22/2022 at 08:36 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

11 hours ago, The Raven said:

Henry hasn't played since Halloween.   I'm assuming he's 100% going to play, but it will be interesting to see how effective he will be.

18 Carries for 112 years last season when they played (31-20 Cincy win), but he was healthy and in a groove.  2 and a half months off is a different story.

Fresh legs he will probably get 200 yards.

  • Replies 110
  • Views 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    Does everybody else feel like me in that Burrow just makes you feel like you’ve got a chance no matter who you’re playing??

  • I don't think Henry will be the factor some may think he'll be. I like Cincinnati.

  • From Wlwt.com: Bengals' Defensive End Trey Hendrickson has been cleared to play Saturday, head coach Zac Taylor confirmed Thursday.

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Fresh legs he will probably get 200 yards.

Henry's two highest yards games this year:

35 carries 182 yards

33 carries 157 yards

Bengals rush defense is #5 fewest rushing yards allowed. But, key injuries on d-line will be a factor.

Key to limiting Henry - get the lead and make the Titans play from behind.

The current weather forecast in Nashville is 38 and mostly sunny Saturday.

uniform.jpg

I don't think Henry will be the factor some may think he'll be. I like Cincinnati.

12 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

I don't think Henry will be the factor some may think he'll be. I like Cincinnati.

Even if the foot is 100%, you'd have to think he won't quite be in game shape.  

Plus, I just don't see the Titans feeding him the rock 20+ times in his first action in 2.5 months.  Now if he rips off a couple huge runs in the first quarter, maybe that all changes.

12 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

I don't think Henry will be the factor some may think he'll be. I like Cincinnati.

Even without Henry, I'm worried about the matchup.  Vrabel would love for it to be down and dirty in the trenches.  They've still got D'Onta Foreman who rushed for 100+ yards in 3 out of their last 6 games down the stretch, plus Dontrell Hilliard who can contribute as well.  I fully expect a 3-headed monster, with those two and Henry, getting 35+ rushes by the time it's all said and done.

We need Burrow and the boys to score early and often, to try to get the Titans out of that ground-and-pound mentality.  Otherwise, I think Tennessee just leans on our thin DL all day long...which could make it a really long day.

9 minutes ago, CincySportsFan said:

Even without Henry, I'm worried about the matchup.  Vrabel would love for it to be down and dirty in the trenches.  They've still got D'Onta Foreman who rushed for 100+ yards in 3 out of their last 6 games down the stretch, plus Dontrell Hilliard who can contribute as well.  I fully expect a 3-headed monster, with those two and Henry, getting 35+ rushes by the time it's all said and done.

We need Burrow and the boys to score early and often, to try to get the Titans out of that ground-and-pound mentality.  Otherwise, I think Tennessee just leans on our thin DL all day long...which could make it a really long day.

I tend to agree we need Burrow to come up big and for the Bengals not to squander the red zone opportunities like they did against the Raiders. 

Little tidbit I just heard...

Mike Vrabel is 4-0 after a bye week.

He's also 8-0 when he's had more time to prepare than his opponent.

Just now, CincySportsFan said:

Little tidbit I just heard...

Mike Vrabel is 4-0 after a bye week.

He's also 8-0 when he's had more time to prepare than his opponent.

Might as well end another streak. 

36 minutes ago, CincySportsFan said:

Little tidbit I just heard...

Mike Vrabel is 4-0 after a bye week.

He's also 8-0 when he's had more time to prepare than his opponent.

I wonder how much he prepared for the Bengals last week.

Just now, Voice of Reason said:

I wonder how much he prepared for the Bengals last week.

I would think at least 60/40 Bengals prep. 

53 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

I wonder how much he prepared for the Bengals last week.

They had already played Pittsburgh and New England during the regular season, so I'd guess the primary focus was on the Bengals/Raiders game.

The Bengals need to limit turnovers and get TD's and not settle for FG's.  The big games that the Titans have won this year all had them in the plus column on TO's.  If the Bengals win that stat they can win the game.

3 hours ago, CincySportsFan said:

Little tidbit I just heard...

Mike Vrabel is 4-0 after a bye week.

He's also 8-0 when he's had more time to prepare than his opponent.

And the Bengals have never won a road playoff game.

I think it's time for these streaks to end this week too.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.