Bengals at Titans Predictions/Updates (AFC Divisional Round)

Bengals vs. Titans  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/22/2022 at 08:36 PM

I really like the Bengals chances Saturday. Yes, there’s concern at DL and Henry is back for Tennessee. I don’t see Henry getting the carries that he typically has before and I think they have to rely on passing more than some think. I think it’s going to be a close game and that the Bengals leave with a win.

Edited by hrcarrier
A misspelling

5 minutes ago, hrcarrier said:

I really like the Bengals chances Saturday. Yes, there’s concern at DL and Henry is back for Tennessee. I don’t see Henry getting the carries that he typically has before and I think they have to rely on passing more than some think. I think it’s going to be a close game and that the Bengals leave with a win.

4 minutes ago, theguru said:

Princess Leia Star Wars GIF - Princess Leia Star Wars Peek GIFs

All in good fun @hrcarrier!

I am a big Derrick Lamar Henry Jr. fan. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bugatti said:

Knowing the Bengals' history, is it really all that shocking?

2 hours ago, theguru said:

No.

Yes, it did surprise me. The Bengals have been in the playoffs a decent amount over their history and have been in two Super Bowls. The Bengals are 0-7 on the road in the playoffs 

3 hours ago, theguru said:

The Titans are doing something with tickets to limit Bengal fans from attending the game.  I don't really understand it but whatever Titans. 

I think I read where they are not allowing tickets to be transferred outside of 24 hours of kickoff.  Don't know how that works, logistically, but I understand the intent.  If a Titan ticketholder is looking to make a buck off of selling their tickets (naw...that, never happens, right?)...then their prospective buyers are probably going to be much closer to Nashville, and not have to make travel plans...and thus, be more likely be a Titans fan.

• Thanks 1