Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Titans Predictions/Updates (AFC Divisional Round)

Bengals vs. Titans 23 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 01/22/2022 at 08:36 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

On 1/18/2022 at 4:51 PM, 16thBBall Fan said:

Does everybody else feel like me in that Burrow just makes you feel like you’ve got a chance no matter who you’re playing??

Yes, he’s that good.

  • Replies 110
  • Views 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    Does everybody else feel like me in that Burrow just makes you feel like you’ve got a chance no matter who you’re playing??

  • I don't think Henry will be the factor some may think he'll be. I like Cincinnati.

  • From Wlwt.com: Bengals' Defensive End Trey Hendrickson has been cleared to play Saturday, head coach Zac Taylor confirmed Thursday.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, theguru said:

I have seen you root for the Bengals in person bug, just sayin. 

... against the Ravens. That was easy ?

I really like the Bengals chances Saturday. Yes, there’s concern at DL and Henry is back for Tennessee. I don’t see Henry getting the carries that he typically has before and I think they have to rely on passing more than some think. I think it’s going to be a close game and that the Bengals leave with a win.

Edited by hrcarrier
A misspelling

1 minute ago, bugatti said:

... against the Ravens. That was easy ?

I still have nightmares about the beer. ?

5 minutes ago, hrcarrier said:

I really like the Bengals chances Saturday. Yes, there’s concern at DL and Henry is back for Tennessee. I don’t see Henry getting the carries that he typically has before and I think they have to rely on passing more than some think. I think it’s going to be a close game and that the Bengals leave with a win.

 

4 minutes ago, theguru said:

Princess Leia Star Wars GIF - Princess Leia Star Wars Peek GIFs

All in good fun @hrcarrier!

I am a big Derrick Lamar Henry Jr. fan. 

Here is another tidbit from CincyJungle.com:

Tennessee has not won a home playoff game since the 2003 postseason.

2 hours ago, bugatti said:

 

Knowing the Bengals' history, is it really all that shocking?

 

2 hours ago, theguru said:

No.

Yes, it did surprise me. The Bengals have been in the playoffs a decent amount over their history and have been in two Super Bowls. The Bengals are 0-7 on the road in the playoffs 

From Wlwt.com:

Bengals' Defensive End Trey Hendrickson has been cleared to play Saturday, head coach Zac Taylor confirmed Thursday.

3 hours ago, theguru said:

The Titans are doing something with tickets to limit Bengal fans from attending the game.  I don't really understand it but whatever Titans. 

I think I read where they are not allowing tickets to be transferred outside of 24 hours of kickoff.  Don't know how that works, logistically, but I understand the intent.  If a Titan ticketholder is looking to make a buck off of selling their tickets (naw...that, never happens, right?)...then their prospective buyers are probably going to be much closer to Nashville, and not have to make travel plans...and thus, be more likely be a Titans fan.

From our friend Kay:

kay.jpg

It is Christmas morning again!

Who Dey.

Looks like the line has moved a half point to the Bengals being +4.

Who Dey!!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.