Bengals at Titans Predictions/Updates (AFC Divisional Round)

Bengals vs. Titans  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/22/2022 at 08:36 PM

The #4 seed Bengals will be traveling to Nashville to take on the #1 seed Titans next weekend in the AFC Divisional round of the playoffs with the winner advancing to play the winner of the Chiefs/Bills game for a trip to the Super Bowl. The game is scheduled for next Saturday at 4:30 on CBS. I think the Bengals have a real shot and winning this one and advancing to the AFC Championship game. Go Bengals!! Who Dey!!

• Thanks 1

The Bengals become road warriors now.  I guess playing the Titans is the best scenario for them.  Let's hope that they are not sharp after their week off.  Of course, I'm bit disappointed that there is no pathway for Cincinnati hosting the AFC Championship game.  If the Bengals win, they go to either KC or Buffalo.

• Like 2

Unfortunately, this is a game that, at full strength, I would love our chances.  But, the way our D-line is looking at this point in time, this one may be painful.  We may not be able to force Tannehill to throw, because the Titans may be getting 5 or 6 yards a pop.  Tennessee could easily end up with a 2:1 time of possession.

• theguru changed the title to Bengals at Titans Predictions/Updates (AFC Divisional Round)
21 minutes ago, CincySportsFan said:

DT Larry Ogunjobi placed on IR today.  Will probably need a few days to find out about Trey Hendrickson.

Big loss, especially facing the Titans. I believe Mike Daniels is also out. Roster is getting thin at DT. Any news on Josh Tupou? If they get him back that helps. BJ Hill has been solid but you need depth and a solid rotation.

1 hour ago, Voice of Reason said:

Big loss, especially facing the Titans. I believe Mike Daniels is also out. Roster is getting thin at DT. Any news on Josh Tupou? If they get him back that helps. BJ Hill has been solid but you need depth and a solid rotation.

Have not seen anything yet on Tupou.  Saw where Jesse Bates said he texted Geno Atkins, but hadn't heard anything back.

The Bengals did bring back guard Xavier Su'a-Filo back to the active roster, so a little help for the O-line maybe.

Henry hasn't played since Halloween.   I'm assuming he's 100% going to play, but it will be interesting to see how effective he will be.

18 Carries for 112 years last season when they played (31-20 Cincy win), but he was healthy and in a groove.  2 and a half months off is a different story.