Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Titans Predictions/Updates (AFC Divisional Round)

Bengals vs. Titans 23 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 01/22/2022 at 08:36 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

Does everybody else feel like me in that Burrow just makes you feel like you’ve got a chance no matter who you’re playing??

  • Replies 110
  • Views 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    Does everybody else feel like me in that Burrow just makes you feel like you’ve got a chance no matter who you’re playing??

  • I don't think Henry will be the factor some may think he'll be. I like Cincinnati.

  • From Wlwt.com: Bengals' Defensive End Trey Hendrickson has been cleared to play Saturday, head coach Zac Taylor confirmed Thursday.

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Does everybody else feel like me in that Burrow just makes you feel like you’ve got a chance no matter who you’re playing??

Absolutely.

2 hours ago, nees1212 said:

And the Bengals have never won a road playoff game.

I think it's time for these streaks to end this week too.

Never? That is mind boggling.

2 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

Never? That is mind boggling.

I heard it on the radio this morning and had to look it up to confirm. It’s hard to believe.

4 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Does everybody else feel like me in that Burrow just makes you feel like you’ve got a chance no matter who you’re playing??

He's got that Joe Namath swagger, but with the ability to back it up just about every time.

13 hours ago, theguru said:

Who Dey!

Not Saturday!

1 minute ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Not Saturday!

That's what you thought last week too.

6 minutes ago, theguru said:

That's what you thought last week too.

Yup.

Is it Saturday yet?

Trey Hendrickson was full go in practice yesterday meaning he will probably clear the concussion protocol and play.

The Titans are doing something with tickets to limit Bengal fans from attending the game.  I don't really understand it but whatever Titans. 

We signed DT Zach Kerr off the Arizona practice squad, he is an 8 year NFL vet and a run stopper.

Shayne Graham is high on the Bengals and kicker Evan McPherson. 

Anybody got anything?  I am ready.

Who Dey!

From CincyJungle.com the Broadcasters: Ian Eagle (play-by-play), Charles Davis (analyst) and Evan Washburn (sideline reporter).

Weather.com has the forecast as 39 and sunny now.  With a 430 start that should give us some interesting shadows on the field of play and it should make the uniforms pop with the clearly superior cameras that are used in the these games.

The Vegas line still has the Titans as 3.5.  The Tp94 Power Ratings see it this way:

Cincinnati    52.94    (11-7)
Tennessee    50.66    (12-5)

I didn't know this from Bengals.com:

And then there's Chase, everyone's rookie of the year, going against Fulton, his old high school teammate at Archbishop Rummel in New Orleans and college teammate at LSU. Burrow (overall No. 1) and Fulton (61st) came out of Baton Rouge in the 2020 draft.

"I will talk," Chase says. "I've been waiting for it. I know he's been waiting for it. If he's been watching film, he knows me. I don't know if I look the same to him."

Chase says he and Fulton haven't texted or talked this week and he doesn't plan to. He says they connect once in a while during the season, but they usually spend some time together in the offseason back home in New Orleans. They also ran track together, but there was no pact to go to Baton Rouge together. They made the decision separately.

================

Chase and Fulton sound like good friends and those subplots are always interesting.

Also from Bengals.com:

While the Titans are very good against the run (fifth), they are in the bottom ten in pass defense. But they are top ten against intermediate passes.

Zach Kerr is 6-2, 334-pound and was quoted on Bengals.com: "Just help stop the run," Kerr said. "Be where I'm supposed to be. My biggest thing is don't be wrong. Do it the right way. Do it the Bengal way." And: "I've done that before," Kerr said. "Practice two days and play."

As everyone can tell, I am ready to go!

On 1/18/2022 at 7:16 PM, nees1212 said:

I heard it on the radio this morning and had to look it up to confirm. It’s hard to believe.

 

On 1/18/2022 at 4:57 PM, Voice of Reason said:

Never? That is mind boggling.

Knowing the Bengals' history, is it really all that shocking?

7 minutes ago, bugatti said:

 

Knowing the Bengals' history, is it really all that shocking?

No.

I had a dream the other night the Bengals defeated the Titans. Before you think I am Joseph of Canaan, most of my prognostications are typically off base. 

I'm torn with this game. I think many Northern Kentucky folks don't realize they aren't the team of choice the further west you head in the Commonwealth... that would be the Tennessee Titans. So they are my "hometown" team, but never really had a liking to them. As a kid I went over, with my aunt, to Mike Brown's house to visit his wife, so I've always held onto that and believe I am part of the organization ?

If I were a betting man (and I am!), I like the Titans as the "Nobody Believes in Us" team, despite their #1 seed.

1 minute ago, bugatti said:

I had a dream the other night the Bengals defeated the Titans. Before you think I am Joseph of Canaan, most of my prognostications are typically off base. 

I'm torn with this game. I think many Northern Kentucky folks don't realize they aren't the team of choice the further west you head in the Commonwealth... that would be the Tennessee Titans. So they are my "hometown" team, but never really had a liking to them. As a kid I went over to Paul Brown's house to visit his wife, with my aunt, so I've always held onto that and believe I am part of the organization ?

If I were a betting man (and I am!), I like the Titans as the "Nobody Believes in Us" team, despite their #1 seed.

I have seen you root for the Bengals in person bug, just sayin. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.