• Tigerpride94 changed the title to Antonio Brown quits mid-game
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good Lord.   How long before he and Jake Paul are punching each other on Pay per View?

And Bruce Arians announces in his post-game presser that AB is no longer a Tampa Bay Buccaneer. Not sure I’ve ever seen that before.

The NFL has proven over and over again, if you’re talented enough, anything can be overlooked. 

Posted Images

AB is a prime example of what happens when you allow social media to be your existence. He became a caricature of himself about five years ago. The writing was on the wall once he live streamed Tomlin’s post-game locker room speech.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, bugatti said:

And Bruce Arians announces in his post-game presser that AB is no longer a Tampa Bay Buccaneer. Not sure I’ve ever seen that before.

Good for him and he should be long gone from them and the rest of the NFL. He had no reason for another chance already IMIO anyway.

Be interesting to see the stance the NFLPA takes on this situation. If they support his actions the fans should strike. With all the flight cancellations and Brown not being able to travel back with the team he may be walking around the airport for awhile. And if they demand a vaccination..... Shoot, the owner will get him on a private plane.

11 minutes ago, The Raven said:

He may no longer be on a an NFL roster, but let's hope the NFL helps him get whatever mental help he needs.

I would imagine the teams he plays/played for have offered assistance. You can't make someone get help until THEY want help. 

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, The Raven said:

He may no longer be on a an NFL roster, but let's hope the NFL helps him get whatever mental help he needs.

Yeah, they'll probably have to, because he could be broke.

5 hours ago, bugatti said:

AB is a prime example of what happens when you allow social media to be your existence. He became a caricature of himself about five years ago. The writing was on the wall once he live streamed Tomlin’s post-game locker room speech.

This has been my stance all along. When he got paid, that’s when he really started acting out.