Open Job: Dixie Heights

The list of assistant coaches is missing a few names. I am not sure of his full name but he was the JV and Freshman head coach for the last 10 years or so under Brossart and may have been the defensive coordinator under Brossart. Watching a few of those JV games those kids play for him and very respected. Might be a good fit, if nothing else comes of it. 

On 1/14/2022 at 1:06 PM, VolsUT said:

The list of assistant coaches is missing a few names. I am not sure of his full name but he was the JV and Freshman head coach for the last 10 years or so under Brossart and may have been the defensive coordinator under Brossart. Watching a few of those JV games those kids play for him and very respected. Might be a good fit, if nothing else comes of it. 

1 minute ago, VolsUT said:

You can say that again. 🙂

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Finkle Ray said:

Rumor mill with the players is that it's been narrowed down to two candidates (no names yet) and the principal may make an announcement hopefully early next week.

In the social media age this could mean they’re clueless on who they’ve hired or they’ve already picked someone. Lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bjaynes said:

Crickets. I drive by Dixie daily and keeping looking for the white smoke coming from the chimney that a new Coach has been named. 

I hear they'll send out riders with torches up and down Dudley and Dixie Highway announcing the new King when it occurs. 

I'm stationed at KFC waiting for any sign of an equine presence. 

1 hour ago, BrosefStalin said:

I hear they'll send out riders with torches up and down Dudley and Dixie Highway announcing the new King when it occurs. 

I'm stationed at KFC waiting for any sign of an equine presence. 

Make sure the equine stays out of the KFC deep fryer. You would not want to uncover any of the Colonel’s secret recipe. 

52 minutes ago, bjaynes said:

Make sure the equine stays out of the KFC deep fryer. You would not want to uncover any of the Colonel’s secret recipe. 

My sources tell me the orders were to take the horse OVER the Dixie Heights sign in the front lawn for a photo opp. No worries, the tenders will be protected.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

I can't confirm or deny, but I was given the name of a coach from Ohio who is a Cov Cath grad, which makes sense given that Dixie's AD is a Cov Cath grad as well. Hearing he will be named the new head coach.

Hopefully said coach is being looked at for his abilities, and not because they have a common connection.  Talking to some parents, this program needs a shot of energy put into it.

8 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

I can't confirm or deny, but I was given the name of a coach from Ohio who is a Cov Cath grad, which makes sense given that Dixie's AD is a Cov Cath grad as well. Hearing he will be named the new head coach.

I can say I know this to be correct. Not gonna be the one to put his name out there, but this info is correct. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Buck2 said:

Patrick Burke. New Richmond high school.

Also the name I was given. Played for Lynn Ray at Cov Cath, and played college ball at Union College. Started as an assistant at Grant County, then Lloyd Memorial, and then at Cov Cath on Dave Wirth's staff.

Took over as head coach at New Richmond in for the 2018 season.

2018: 6-3-1

2019: 5-5

2020: 5-3

2021: 4-5