• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It happens every year. That is part of the reason why I get tired of the complaining by people about lopsided scores in the first round and wanting to reduce the playoff teams. Lopsided scores are not

Wonderful broadcast. 

Kudos to Summer Denigan. I would assume she was the best female kicker in KHSAA history. Her kicking all year was excellent including two well placed pooch kickoffs last night that Ryle players had in

Posted Images

1 hour ago, StraightShooter said:

Congrats to T. They forced 5-6 turnovers. I lost track. Raiders battled all night. First time I’ve seen Ryle vs T where it was neither a size or speed mismatch. Turnovers kill. 

You cannot win a game against a tough opponent making turnovers. My rule of thumb is every turnover costs you 7 points on the scoreboard.

• Like 2

Glad to get the win!

Ryle played hard and the LB was all over the field.

Disappointed a little with the Rocks. Too many mistakes, too many mental errors. Yes, I know an easy 20-point win but the standard is high. Let's correct the mistakes and keep moving on.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

Thanks to @859Radiofor the broadcast!

We loved bringing it to the fans!!  This will blow you away. This game was the 4th closest game in the state tonight. CCH was the 3rd closest.  Can’t believe all the blowouts even in the 3rd round.