Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Finally, a Guru Guess Who for a free hat!

Featured Replies

Originally posted by theguru

I was 247 last year at the State Finals and fscat sent me a picture of myself. All I can say is the fat dude he sent me a picture of was not the same handsome dude I looked at in the mirror each day.

 

I am currently at 215 (which was my goal). It took me nine months to do it but I am very happy. Now I just need to stay there...:creepy:

 

The internet will kill ya man......

 

Nice job on the weight loss. Pretty hard clicking the mouse while running on the treadmill, isn't it?

  • Replies 96
  • Views 31.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Actually I am so busy that I don't eat. However, I did it by reducing my fat intake by about 75%.

 

Anyone else want to guess? I plan on letting this ride into the day tomorrow and then we will see where we stand.

i say # 66 hes got that glazed(doughnut) over look in his eyes

Originally posted by SportsGuy41017

Were these five responsible for guarding the Beechwood turf? No wonder it's missing....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Im gonna say ol #84 is the man behind Montgomery Burns. He has that look of a cop. However, he appears to be a taller Kurt Angle from WWF too. I wouldn't want to see 84 in spandex so I will say he is one of the boys in blue.

#66 has to be theguru, why? I don't really know. I don't picture theguru being that tall and I don't see him being that short for some reason. Nothing funny here, I was just guessing on who you were.

I think this is a JOKE! Someone told me guru was a cheerleader:confused:

  • Author
Originally posted by WHO YA WITH

I think this is a JOKE! Someone told me guru was a cheerleader:confused:

 

We will see about that tomorrow night junior.:fight:

Unbeknownest to many, these guys are all best selling authors. Here are their books/essays:

 

 

#10: "How To Make the Buttcut Work"

 

#84: "Chia Head Worked For Me"

 

#4: "Fighting Tactics: How to use your Adam's Appple as a Weapon"

 

#66: " Confused: The Story of Dead Head Who Played Football"

 

#57: "A Case Study: Why Linemen Should Not Wear Cutoffs"

Nice tear-away jerseys.

The guy in the middle standing definitely has a nice look about him, almost Greg Lougainis like. As if he is saying, "Yo! you take my picture with me smiling...I'll kill ya! You touch my shoulda-ma-pads...I'll kill ya!" Lighten up, FRANCIS!

The rest look as if they were stand-ins for the Ft. Mitchell version of Welcome Back Kotter.

#10 is definitely Kevin Bacon, or at least 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon.

I have seen #57 somewhere before.

#66 has a Donnie Cheatum footprint on his back.

#4 still has to use a fake ID. What was he a stand-in from the Ft. Mitchell Spartans? Dude is still waiting on puberty to set in.

 

I know...these guys were seen at various golf courses, back in the 80's, wearing scuba gear, fetching golf balls out of lakes, and reselling them at Bachi's Video and Golf Supply.

Originally posted by CentreRocks

Unbeknownest to many, these guys are all best selling authors. Here are their books/essays:

 

 

#10: "How To Make the Buttcut Work"

 

#84: "Chia Head Worked For Me"

 

#4: "Fighting Tactics: How to use your Adam's Appple as a Weapon"

 

#66: " Confused: The Story of Dead Head Who Played Football"

 

#57: "A Case Study: Why Linemen Should Not Wear Cutoffs"

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

 

now that was funny!!!

  • Author

If you only knew LABS.

 

One of the guys in the picture makes more money than all of the rest of us combined!

  • Author

And don't start me on Donnie LABS... He didn't look for much contact.

Blade as they used to call him, played a little safety and always would wait till the running back got by him, then he jumped on his back for the tackle.

However, I do remember one fall evening in Ft. Mitchell when the toilet paper was not hung with care, and Mr. Cheatum done himself and all the lil LABS proud.

Man I sure am proud that I served as a ballboy for that game. That sure looks like a beautiful field. I wish I could find that full team picture of that squad.

 

My first words to the Guru were: "Did you play in the '86 all star game?". I couldn't forget that last name.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.