Finally, a Guru Guess Who for a free hat!

theguru

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are #57

#57, even at this young age, is showing premature signs of "dunlop" disease.

I figure, since you have over 19,200 post you do not have the time for regular cardiovascular work out. Maybe I'm wrong, but I have always envisioned you as a very large man.

For the others, well it is apparent they all stuck together and are known in the tri-state area as the best darn drywall hangers around.

As an afterthought....somehow I think most of that coal black hair is missing from your cranium.

I could be wrong ya know, it is only a guess.

:lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh:

Ok, I know who you are and I already have a hat (which, by the way, are awesome). So what could I win? Free shirt maybe?

Anyway,#66 looks like he would be a car salesman or a mortgage broker or something like that now, definitley nothing that involves too much movement or physical exertion, such as a police officer.

#84 - Has a serious Joe Piscipo or Body By Jake thing going on.

#4 - Looks dead on Doug Clark that graduated from NewCath in the late 90's, Surely password or someone can back me up on that, I mean thats a dead on match.

#10 - is a carbon copy of this dude Tim I work with, yeah he's a total dork, and is way way in to computers and i really think has no life, at least not a real one, he may lead some sort of alter-cyber life in some reality world somewhere? Hmm, sounds eerily familiar to someone else I know.....................

#57 - Defintely appears to be hiding some stromoli or some sort of pastrami in them pads, if you look real close on the left shoulder pad, I think I can see a piece of salami, yup there it is...........

So which one are you...............just like how many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie (not you Watusi) Roll center of a Tootie Pop........."the World may never know"

98NCCalum

Originally posted by 83birds

Hey Rock,

Maybe we can get a picture of you and your teammates that participated in that game for the next guess who. By the way, did you win that game? Never mind, I already know the answer.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :mad: :madman:

Originally posted by 85_Rebel

I figure, since you have over 19,200 post you do not have the time for regular cardiovascular work out. Maybe I'm wrong, but I have always envisioned you as a very large man.

Actually Guru, I heard through the grapevine, you've dropped 30 pounds or something like that? I don't think you're large at all, but congrats!

Originally posted by 98NCCalum

Actually Guru, I heard through the grapevine, you've dropped 30 pounds or something like that? I don't think you're large at all, but congrats!

I was 247 last year at the State Finals and fscat sent me a picture of myself. All I can say is the fat dude he sent me a picture of was not the same handsome dude I looked at in the mirror each day.

I am currently at 215 (which was my goal). It took me nine months to do it but I am very happy. Now I just need to stay there...:creepy:

Originally posted by theguru

I was 247 last year at the State Finals and fscat sent me a picture of myself. All I can say is the fat dude he sent me a picture of was not the same handsome dude I looked at in the mirror each day.

I am currently at 215 (which was my goal). It took me nine months to do it but I am very happy. Now I just need to stay there...:creepy:

:thumb: One of your Boone County Sheriff's friends told me that. Just figured I'd mention it since it was brought up. Good job again.

98NCCalum