Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Finally, a Guru Guess Who for a free hat!

Featured Replies

Centre Rocks was great, but I thought Birdsfans Menudo thing was hilarious, it made me laugh the most.

  • Replies 96
  • Views 31.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guru,

 

Saw you at the festival this past weekend with that same jersey on. How did you keep it in such great shape for the past 17 years? With that information, I am not going to guess.

Originally posted by Watusi

Centre Rocks was great, but I thought Birdsfans Menudo thing was hilarious, it made me laugh the most.

 

I agree!!

  • Author
Originally posted by Hey

Guru,

 

Saw you at the festival this past weekend with that same jersey on. How did you keep it in such great shape for the past 17 years? With that information, I am not going to guess.

 

:confused:

I vote for myself because I was the first to correctly ID you and not many people guessed right.

Who are the others and which one makes more money than all of us combined?

  • Author

#66 is a computer guru and helps me a lot with the site. His name is Pat.

 

#10 is Beechwood's former head basketball coach Matt Bohmer.

 

#57 is one of my good friends Dwight, he would give you the shirt off of his back if you needed it.

 

#4 is Todd my accountant. Todd just made full partner at his large accounting firm.

 

They are a great bunch of guys and I am lucky to have them all as friends.

 

==================

 

CR looks like the winner! :thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.