Highlands 73 Oldham County 63

Very sloppy and slow start for Highlands put them down 11-0 to start the game.  At end of 1st it was 19-10 (Oldham up)....2nd quarter was just the opposite, HHS started the quarter on 10-0 run....At the half it was OC 31 - HHS 28.

2nd half Highlands pulled ahead for good and was on top at the end of 3rd HHS 47 - OC 46.  Then HHS started hitting shots and Sam found his way on the line multiple times (10 FT made).  HHS finished the game scoring 26 points in the 4th quarter.

As thread states Final 73-63

UNOFFICIAL SCORING STATS for Highlands:

Vinson 22, Harris 12, Herald 11, Kocher 11, Muller 9, Barth 5, Reed 3

3pt shots made:  Herald 3, Barth 1, Muller 1, Kocher 1

*apologies if I put a basket to someone else, I watched this on a Facebook live feed so I might have guessed on a basket or 2....but the above adds up to 73

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, FrankNicodemus said:

Very sloppy and slow start for Highlands put them down 11-0 to start the game.  At end of 1st it was 19-10 (Oldham up)....2nd quarter was just the opposite, HHS started the quarter on 10-0 run....At the half it was OC 31 - HHS 28.

2nd half Highlands pulled ahead for good and was on top at the end of 3rd HHS 47 - OC 46.  Then HHS started hitting shots and Sam found his way on the line multiple times (10 FT made).  HHS finished the game scoring 26 points in the 4th quarter.

As thread states Final 73-63

UNOFFICIAL SCORING STATS for Highlands:

Vinson 22, Harris 12, Herald 11, Kocher 11, Muller 9, Barth 5, Reed 3

3pt shots made:  Herald 3, Barth 1, Muller 1, Kocher 1

*apologies if I put a basket to someone else, I watched this on a Facebook live feed so I might have guessed on a basket or 2....but the above adds up to 73

Glad to hear Cole Kocher get involved!  This team can be very tough if they learn to get after it on defense and have viable options after Vinson and if Herald or Muller have off nights.  Congrats on a hard fought win!

11 minutes ago, Bird Bath said:

Glad to hear Cole Kocher get involved!  This team can be very tough if they learn to get after it on defense and have viable options after Vinson and if Herald or Muller have off nights.  Congrats on a hard fought win!

Totally agree, interesting side note it was Cole who finally broke Highlands draught to start the game, I think he scored the first 6 points for Highlands.  He is going to be a nice presence down low....I think he will just continue to get bigger and stronger.  

• Like 1