EKC Ends?

What kind of recognition? the only ones who know anything about the KHC already know the players & what they can do. It does not help their recognition in the major media areas such as Lex or L'ville. Hats off to Rose Hill for taking their team to L'ville & other areas

EKC doesn't restrict any team from playing anywhere. They do have a very good tournament to start the season and post season awards, banquet, etc. Not much, but every little bit helps. At least they have a regular season champion, so players are actually playing for a little something.

EKC doesn't restrict any team from playing anywhere. They do have a very good tournament to start the season and post season awards, banquet, etc. Not much, but every little bit helps. At least they have a regular season champion, so players are actually playing for a little something.

I for one won't hack on the EKC after seeing how they deal with middle school bball at least. I would hope there would be something similar for football, but it is the sorriest excuse for a "conference" and feeder/development system to HS IMO. I would hope intelligent folk could re-develop the conference, or start the conference with the same teams participating. (didn't mean to get off on a football slant)