Cooper 48 Highlands 21

theguru

A couple of incidents at DCM tonight and no Deuce I was not there. 

A Highlands player going after a couple of Highlands fans for yelling a comment. 

A chain gang member being immediately termites and his pole and stripes taken away for telling BW he is #1 After the game. 

BW has to be thanking China right now for only allowing 100 fans in the stands. 

As Bill Hermann used to say “what in the Sam Hill is going on people “

1 minute ago, John Anthony said:

If BW finds out you crossed over he probably won’t come to films tomorrow.

To be clear, my opinion about the whole situation hasn’t really changed, but I will acknowledge the has time come where it’s best for all parties involved to move on. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, theguru said:

I always have fun Sweep, but I am being serious.  Coach Borchers is the man at Cooper with talent coming up in his program, why would he want get near any dumpster fires?

It wouldn’t be hard to be the hero right now.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sweeperboy said:

A couple of incidents at DCM tonight and no Deuce I was not there. 

A Highlands player going after a couple of Highlands fans for yelling a comment. 

A chain gang member being immediately termites and his pole and stripes taken away for telling BW he is #1 After the game. 

BW has to be thanking China right now for only allowing 100 fans in the stands. 

Shocking behavior for a high school sporting event?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

To be clear, my opinion about the whole situation hasn’t really changed, but I will acknowledge the has time come where it’s best for all parties involved to move on. 

It’s always fun debating you but I don’t know how you didn’t see a Willie Taggert situation here, you’re razor sharp.  It’s all good though.  Agreed time for both parties to move on.

Just now, John Anthony said:

It’s always fun debating you but I don’t know how you didn’t see a Willie Taggert situation here, you’re razor sharp.  It’s all good though.  Agreed time for both parties to move on.

Willie doesn’t have any hardware.

7 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Get a pass? Man up? Get over yourself. 😂😂😂 

People are allowed to disagree with you, as much as you may not like it. It’s pretty clear what my quote means, it’s time for Highlands to move on. 

Like I said, relax. It’s high school football, and you graduated a LONG time ago. 😂

This is where you and I differ. Yes I moved on a very long time ago and damn proud of my school. You are wrong that “it’s high school football“ It’s a very large money game my friend that is broke at Highlands and you know it.

However, I had 2 sons play and I had a brother that had 2 sons play and the ultimate goal is for all of the student athletes at Highlands to have the experience and opportunities that our family had. 

Nothing wrong with working hard and being passionate about the program and keeping the Tradition alive and well. When it stumbles and fails there is also nothing wrong with being critical of the leadership because they simply aren’t getting it done. 

The administration at Highlands is failing these kids for allowing this to continue and they know it but can’t do their jobs without personal relationships getting into the way. Period end of sentence.

Your unwillingness to agree with me that BW is a horrible head coach and leader is your choice as we have debated for many years about this. However, when you say “I’d say that will just about do it” this means to me that you have finally come to your senses. 

• Like 1