Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper 48 Highlands 21

Featured Replies

Final per the update thread.

 

  • Replies 179
  • Views 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Coming to you live from the Fort Thomas Pub...  

  • Sweep - let’s call a spade a spade, you were “tip of the spear” when it came to chiding CCH fans during those tough years for the Colonels.  All kinds of humorous hash tags and quips re: aspects of th

  • observerbynature
    observerbynature

    I already said much of what I'm about to repeat a couple pages ago, but I really do think that the strength of the Cooper coaching job cannot be emphasized enough and deserves as much respect as can b

Posted Images

I’d say that’ll just about do it.

  • Author

I have a feeling this is going to be a busy thread. 

Just now, TheDeuce said:

I’d say that’ll just about do it.

Do what? Please explain 

  • Author
Just now, Sweeperboy said:

Do what? Please explain 

I thought that was your job? ?

2 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

I’d say that’ll just about do it.

There you have it folks, our man Deuce has crossed over.

Thanks for your service to the program BW.

Congratulations Cooper.

Coming to you live from the Fort Thomas Pub...
 

b9ebfa3a-dbd7-485a-bf5f-c3232c64e2e8.siz

Either Weinrich is fired tomorrow morning or Bertasso is, pick your poison. If neither then Highlands administrators are gutless
 

Congrats to Cooper for embarrassing Highlands once again. You are a well disciplined team I must say.

Only 5 people picked Cooper in the prediction thread. Good call by those members.

  • Author
1 minute ago, The Oracle said:

Coming to you live from the Fort Thomas Pub...
 

b9ebfa3a-dbd7-485a-bf5f-c3232c64e2e8.siz

I laughed out loud!

Big win for Cooper! Highlands has Moeller (OH) next on schedule and hard to see Highlands winning that one. Tough times for the Birds!

2 minutes ago, The Oracle said:

Coming to you live from the Fort Thomas Pub...
 

b9ebfa3a-dbd7-485a-bf5f-c3232c64e2e8.siz

Is that JOAT in the hoody with the blue jersey?

As I said in another thread the kids no longer believe in the program.  

HUGE Win for the Jags!  Lee and Wright are a 2-headed monster and the were virtually unstoppable.  Had it not been for the late 3rd qtr INT they probably would have scored on every drive as I do not believe they punted the entire game.  Defense bent but didn't break and made HHS have to put long drives together...Coach B's philosophy.

Thanks to HH folks for broadcasting the game so those of us who had to move away could watch the game!

 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.