Cooper 48 Highlands 21

theguru

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sixer said:

HUGE Win for the Jags!  Lee and Wright are a 2-headed monster and the were virtually unstoppable.  Had it not been for the late 3rd qtr INT they probably would have scored on every drive as I do not believe they punted the entire game.  Defense bent but didn't break and made HHS have to put long drives together...Coach B's philosophy.

Thanks to HH folks for broadcasting the game so those of us who had to move away could watch the game!

Wright was not on Cooper's roster last year. Where did he play last year?

2 minutes ago, Sweeperboy said:

Either Weinrich is fired tomorrow morning or Bertasso is, pick your poison. If neither then Highlands administrators are gutless

Congrats to Cooper for embarrassing Highlands once again. You are a well disciplined team I must say.

How often are High School Coaches fired in-season for losing?

I'd say administration were gutless if the did it before the end of the season. They can't bow down to pressure from outside the school. 

Fire him? Sure, but AFTER the season not in the middle.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sweeperboy said:

Either Weinrich is fired tomorrow morning or Bertasso is, pick your poison. If neither then Highlands administrators are gutless

Congrats to Cooper for embarrassing Highlands once again. You are a well disciplined team I must say.

I knew you had it in you!

• Haha 1

Just now, Jumper_Dad said:

How often are High School Coaches fired in-season for losing?

I'd say administration were gutless if the did it before the end of the season. They can't bow down to pressure from outside the school. 

Fire him? Sure, but AFTER the season not in the middle.

I agree JD. I don't recall a high school coach being fired mid season. It has probably happened somewhere though.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Big win for Cooper! Highlands has Moeller (OH) next on schedule and hard to see Highlands winning that one. Tough times for the Birds!

I hear you, I watched the postgame show on the Highlands Broadcasting Network and when they said Mighty Moe was up next my jaw dropped... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rocket Man said:

I’m thinking Coach Borchers will be offered the Head coaching at Highlands when BW retires at end of the season. Just a thought because Borchers lives in Fort Thomas and his kids go there. What you all think?  I like it. 

I am not sure I would like that if I were a Highlands fan.