Cooper 48 Highlands 21

theguru

Just now, John Anthony said:

You’re right Highlands dominance in NKY is over.  It has been for a while.  I feel like it started with a few really good Simon Kenton teams, then it was Campbell County, now it could be Brossart.

Huh?

3 minutes ago, theguru said:

Not your best ATL, work on it and come back for a second bite at the apple. 

5+ pages in under 30 minutes suggest it might be a pretty good temperature check....

Throw the Head Coach debate out the window (if that's possible), it is very clear there is a hunger from Bluebird-topia that this is quickly slipping into a new normal they are not accustomed to or happy with and something needs to happen in some capacity to course correct.

• Like 3

Just now, ATLCat said:

5+ pages in under 30 minutes suggest it might be a pretty good temperature check....

Throw the Head Coach debate out the window (if that's possible), it is very clear there is a hunger from Bluebird-topia that this is quickly slipping into a new normal they are not accustomed to or happy with and something needs to happen in some capacity to course correct.

Now that is ATL level work. 🙂

4 minutes ago, theguru said:

Huh?

I think anybody could get Highlands.

2 minutes ago, ATLCat said:

It was like that in 2017, 2018 for some of us.  Now we’ve seen the train completely derail.

• Like 1

Just now, Samcro said:

HHS rolls Conner by 36, in Hebron.

Conner over Cooper by 8.

Cooper over HHS by 27, in Ft Thomas.

What in the wide world of sports is going on?  

I was thinking about this at halftime, I think you throw the Conner/Highlands game out and then everything makes sense. 

I had not seen either team play until tonight and Cooper's Wright and Lee run hard and wow what tremendous speed.  Cooper game plan obvious.  Highlands game plan seemed to be all over the place.  

QB sweeps by Lee absolutely killed the Birds Defense.

6 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

You’re so mad you can’t see straight, over high school football. Relax.

😂😂😂

It’s time for Highlands to move on. Firing a high school football coach in the middle of the season is about the most gutless (your word) a thing you could possibly do. 

You don’t get a free pass on your comment. What do you mean by “I’d say that will just about do it”

For a stance proponent who raised many a debate and disagreement with me about the leadership of this football program over the years I ask for you to man up and explain your quote.

• Like 1

Just now, Sweeperboy said:

You don’t get a free pass on your comment. What do you mean by “I’d say that will just about do it”

For a stance proponent who raised many a debate and disagreement with me about the leadership of this football program over the years I ask for you to man up and explain your quote.

Get a pass? Man up? Get over yourself. 😂😂😂 

People are allowed to disagree with you, as much as you may not like it. It’s pretty clear what my quote means, it’s time for Highlands to move on. 

Like I said, relax. It’s high school football, and you graduated a LONG time ago. 😂

1 minute ago, TheDeuce said:

People are allowed to disagree with you, as much as you may not like it. It’s pretty clear what my quote means, it’s time for Highlands to move on. 

Like I said, relax. It’s high school football, and you graduated a LONG time ago. 😂

Hey Deuce, you get a free pass with me!

• Haha 1

Congrats to Cooper. 

As far as Highlands being a step down from Cooper, don’t lose all your credibility off of one horrible loss. Highlands program is a corvette, just because one guy didn’t fit doesn’t mean it can’t win again. This has happened before, Duffy left Danville after winning state championships to come to Highlands in a similar state to now. Highlands HC has some powers at their fingertips that haven’t been used  for some time. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheDeuce said:

If BW finds out you crossed over he probably won’t come to films tomorrow.

• Haha 1