Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Southwestern vs. Somerset 12/9

Featured Replies

Briar Jumpers travel across town for the first of their two meetings with the Warriors. SW plays up and down while SHS would prefer to play more of a half-court game. SHS has some size, while SW has probably the better quickness. I will go with the Warriors 72-65.

somerset has been getting it up and down more this early season, i think they will run with the warriors.

 

Is ty perkins playing for SW? #12

 

If so I pick the warriors by 10.

Somerset has some hoss cats inside. If they can control the boards, Somerset has a good chance of pulling this one out.

 

Otherwise, if SW can hit a few shots early and get on a roll, I'd have to go with SW by 10.

 

With a big cross town/cross county rivalry, I'd be surprised by a blow out either way.

No ty isnt playing for SW. He is at Pulaski

I think Somersets size will be a huge factor, although they have been getting up an down the court a little of there own so far this season. However if SW is on there hard to stop, i'll take Somerset by 5.

If you base the game on last weeks performances then I would pick Somerset. But, I don't think Southwestern will be scared of Somerset the way they were scared of Rose Hill. Matter of fact, I think Coach Shultz will have the Warriors motivated enough to win by double digits.

SW 67 SHS 55

i think the outcome will depend on how much energy sw has left after playing casey co on friday.

  • Author
i think the outcome will depend on how much energy sw has left after playing casey co on friday.

I think it will depend on how many safeties there are. :D :D :thumb:

Somerset 68-65

 

Southwestern will be too tired to stay with Somerset all game, but if they're not; Southwestern by 5.

somerset has been getting it up and down more this early season, i think they will run with the warriors.

 

Is ty perkins playing for SW? #12

 

If so I pick the warriors by 10.

 

No, but he is playing for PC. That being said you do realize he has cost PC two PC games with SHS on technical fouls, two years in a row so there you go.

no i did not notice ty costing pc TWO games. In fact, in the game at Somerset I noticed the officials NOT calling a foul when john perkins got clobbered while shooting in the lane, late in the game, that cost them that game. However I did realize that Ty was the 2nd most talented player on the floor in both those games right behind John Perkins.

 

I would bet if you gave Coach Thacker the choice to play SW or PC with Ty Perkins playing or not playing; that he would choose to play them w/out ty playing for the opponent.

Who is # 12 for the warriors? he looked like ty. I couldn't figure out why Ty would be playing for SW and John for PC.

Of course Coach Thacker would choose not to play Ty if he didnt have to.. He is an unreal athlete with an unbelievable amount of talent, but i believe that elwhit95 was just trying to say that the decisions he made at the end of both games put them in a bad position. But the no call at the end of the PC- SHS game at SHS was a good one ;). do we always have to blame it on the officials?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.