Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Odell to Cincy for the #1 pick?

Featured Replies

At number 1, your picking the future identity of the franchise. OBJ is coming off injuries and a disappointing season. I’m not concerned about his “act”. I’m concerned whether he’s a great player or not. I don’t think you even give up a second rounder for him, let alone #1 overall. No way you prioritize a receiver over a QB when you need a QB at that spot. They’ve got a 1000 yard receiver and can always resign AJ.

I wouldn’t trade the #1 pick for Michael Thomas or Deandre Hopkins let alone Odell.

If this trade were to occur (and there is precisely a 0% chance that it will), it would be one of the dumbest moves the Bengals have ever made.

  • Author

Good thing I didn't include a poll.

I understand why Lance did not even respond to this question. Hell to the NO

I'm a browns fan,and absolutely was against this trade. Total break down in team chemistry with this....."person"!!![selfish person] I would trade him,and give up a number one pick,just to get rid of him!!! But,it's the browns,so they will find a way to screw it up...AGAIN!!!

I'm a browns fan' date='and absolutely was against this trade. Total break down in team chemistry with this....."person"!!![selfish person'] I would trade him,and give up a number one pick,just to get rid of him!!! But,it's the browns,so they will find a way to screw it up...AGAIN!!!

 

This sounds like something Bengals fans say. How can that be though, because the Browns have a GM, how do they keep messing it up?

 

Sorry that’s for the people who always act like well if the Bengals just hired a GM they would be fine. I would love to see someone else making decisions for the Bengals too. However, some always seem to think hiring a GM automatically makes things better. You have to hire the right one, because there are a lot of bad GMs in the NFL too. The Bengals could hire a GM and still be horrible and mess everything up if it is not the right GM.

Good thing I didn't include a poll.

 

:lol2:

  • Author

What about Baker? Would you trade the #1 pick for Baker Mayfield?

What about Baker? Would you trade the #1 pick for Baker Mayfield?

 

No. Why not just pick Burrow there? He's going to at the very least be equal on the talent front (and probably better) all while being a whole lot less look at me than Baker Mayfield.

What about Baker? Would you trade the #1 pick for Baker Mayfield?

 

The number one pick for Baker alone, nope. For Baker Mayfield and also the Browns 10th overall luck then maybe. Baker looked like the real deal in rookie year, he look likes a dud now in his sophomore year. I still believe Baker is going to end up being a really good NFL QB and that this year will end up more as a fluke for him. So for Baker and the their 10th pick in the first round I would consider it. I probably would try to also get an extra 4th round pick out of it too though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.