Bobby Perry

futurecoach

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bobby Perry is a role player. The tournament last year was the exception, not the rule. He isn't a scorer, he isn't a 4 and he isn't a 3. He's a tweener with average shooting skills and below average ball handling skills. He can't guard a 3 or a 4. He came out of NC being passed on by Duke, NC, and NC State. Pitino recruited pros and not the euro-pros. Bobby Perry is a mid-major pf and nothing more.

Everyone just talks about how Perry only had a good tournament last year, and well he had an EXCELLENT tournament. But alot of people I guess have seemed to forgot that from like the beginning of February last year, he started playing a whole lot better, and wasn't the terrible player he once was for the first 2 and a half years here.

He is by no means a star, but he is the type of good role players almost every team in America uses. And he is the key to this teams success. Now we dont need him to do what he did in the tournament last year, because that is to much to expect from him. But we do need him averaging around 10 or so points a game...

Everyone just talks about how Perry only had a good tournament last year, and well he had an EXCELLENT tournament. But alot of people I guess have seemed to forgot that from like the beginning of February last year, he started playing a whole lot better, and wasn't the terrible player he once was for the first 2 and a half years here.

He is by no means a star, but he is the type of good role players almost every team in America uses. And he is the key to this teams success. Now we dont need him to do what he did in the tournament last year, because that is to much to expect from him. But we do need him averaging around 10 or so points a game...

If Perry was the 8th man I'd be fine with him. He isn't. I am not happy about Bobby Perry being here and the fact that he plays significant minutes is really a joke to our program.