US Government (Navy) confirms UFOs are REAL

theguru

In a series of statements obtained exclusively by The Black Vault, the U.S. Navy confirms three UFO related videos represent what they call “unidentified aerial phenomena” or UAPs. Originally released by the New York Times and To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science (TTSA) beginning in December of 2017, the three videos are commonly referred to as the “FLIR1,” “Gimbal” and “GoFast” (the third being released in March 2018). According to TTSA’s website, the clips represent, “… the first official evidence released by the US government that can be rightfully designated as credible, authentic confirmation that unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP) are real.” The Navy’s official position now confirms TTSA’s claims, at least, in part.

“The Navy designates the objects contained in these videos as unidentified aerial phenomena,” said Joseph Gradisher, official spokesperson for the Deputy Chief of Naval Operations for Information Warfare.

U.S. Navy Confirms Videos Depict ‘Unidentified Aerial Phenomena’; Not Cleared For Public Release - The Black Vault

These are the videos the NAVY has authenticated as actual UFOs:

Additionally Nick Pope (Investigated UFOs for the British Ministry of Defence) did an interview last night where he made an interesting, yet scary statement when the interviewer asked Mr. Pope to hypothesize why the government is/has not been telling us the whole truth about UFOs:

"Some secret too terrible to be told"

H2DbeCbEehb4RJZ-1f59r_eoAKT9pfx8oYmgJw

This was discussed in the above interview but it is amazing to me (and them) that this isn't the biggest, ongoing news story of modern times.

Think about it everyone, we have confirmation from the US Government that UFOs are real and we are moving closer and closer to more disclosure that will literally "destroy" the worldview of masses of people on planet Earth.

Not to mention it is further confirmation that our Government has been lying to us all about UFOs since at least the 1940s.

Additionally, with the Government's confirmation that UFOs are real we need to be paying a lot more attention to what people like Nick Pope (referenced above), Luis Elizondo (formerly headed the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program know as AATIP), Bob Lazar (worked near Area 51 reverse engineering extraterrestrial technology), and many others have to say on this subject.

Nice Pope can be found everyone on this topic.

You can learn all about Luis Elizondo in a History Channel series that reveals newly authenticated evidence and footage, interviews from eyewitnesses and former military personnel who have never spoken out before, and extensive breakthroughs in understanding the technology behind these unknown phenomena in our skies.

Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation Full Episodes, Video & More | HISTORY

There is a great documenarty on Netflix about Bob Lazar that details what he did for our Government and how he fears for his life now titled Bob Lazar Area 51 and Flying Saucers:

https://www.netflix.com/title/81083891

The Truth is out there...

Anything that's in the sky that is unidentified is a UFO. Nobody has ever debated that point.

Nothing in this article (shocker) proves anything about aliens.

Carry on.

Sure it does, we have physical objects in our skies under intelligent control and it is not us.

There’s nothing announced here that’s actually new. UFO’s are real. That’s a well known fact. it’s simply they haven’t been identified. Unidentified Flying Object(s).

That doesn’t mean they are alien. It simply means they are unidentifiable. They could be, and most likely are, something very earthly or natural phenomena. I don’t think we’re going to be seeing any little green men anytime soon in our backyards nor do I see why any government would see an importance in concealing information from the public unless it’s due to protecting military and technological secrets, such as was the case at Roswell.

Who/what do you think it is?

These UFOs defy the known laws of physics, by a lot.

I don't know what it is. Who's to say we should believe the Navy or the videos?

What I do know is there has never been anything that would suggest, with any level of credibility, that aliens are flying around.

I don't know what it is. Who's to say we should believe the Navy or the videos?

What I do know is there has never been anything that would suggest, with any level of credibility, that aliens are flying around.

To your first point there is a ton more information out there beyond these videos that corroborate the existence of UFOs.

To your second point we are just back to agree to disagree.

There’s nothing announced here that’s actually new. UFO’s are real. That’s a well known fact. it’s simply they haven’t been identified. Unidentified Flying Object(s).

That doesn’t mean they are alien. It simply means they are unidentifiable. They could be, and most likely are, something very earthly or natural phenomena. I don’t think we’re going to be seeing any little green men anytime soon in our backyards nor do I see why any government would see an importance in concealing information from the public unless it’s due to protecting military and technological secrets, such as was the case at Roswell.

I guess it is a well known fact but lots of peeps, I would speculate half the population on Earth, do not see UFOs as real/fact.

Okay.

Let's pretend it's 100% aliens.

Now what?

It is pretty much an "if then statement" that I believe is best illustrated in the initial post with:

Additionally Nick Pope (Investigated UFOs for the British Ministry of Defence) did an interview last night where he made an interesting, yet scary statement when the interviewer asked Mr. Pope to hypothesize why the government is/has not been telling us the whole truth about UFOs:

"Some secret too terrible to be told"

That's because most people equate UFO's with aliens. Separate the two, and many more would say that UFO's are real.

I think that may be true with some people but I believe the Government's decades long policies of disinformation and harassing and threatening anyone speaking out has a lot to do with it too.