Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

US Government (Navy) confirms UFOs are REAL

Featured Replies

It's a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma...so many questions. ? 

  • Replies 31
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I would have to assume that they want to join BGP and debate high school football and basketball like the rest of us.

  • I believe aliens, or life on other planets do exist. The universe is just way too big, and vast for life to not have evolved any where else. However, the universe is SO big and vast, that I just don't

  • What was released today mostly irritated me, I am not ready to share anymore yet because I want to do my due diligence.  In short it was just more blah blah blah blah blah blah...

  • Author
2 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

It's a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma...so many questions. ? 

Scooby Shaggy GIF - Scooby Shaggy Scooby Doo GIFs

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.