Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

US Government (Navy) confirms UFOs are REAL

Featured Replies

  • Author

We are slowly getting more and more disclosure:

 

  • Replies 31
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I would have to assume that they want to join BGP and debate high school football and basketball like the rest of us.

  • I believe aliens, or life on other planets do exist. The universe is just way too big, and vast for life to not have evolved any where else. However, the universe is SO big and vast, that I just don't

  • What was released today mostly irritated me, I am not ready to share anymore yet because I want to do my due diligence.  In short it was just more blah blah blah blah blah blah...

https://share.newsbreak.com/13jvpadw

The deputy director of naval intelligence, Scott W. Bray, said that since the release last year of a report by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, a task force responsible for studying the phenomena said its database has grown to "approximately 400 reports" of unidentifiable objects. Bray said they've received a rise in reports because people have become more comfortable in sharing these encounters seen in the sky.

First official hearings in over 50 years taking place this week. 

So are we being visited by beings from worlds thousands of light years away, or...are nearly all of these sightings actually advanced technology that's constantly being tested and evolving?

  • Author

What was released today mostly irritated me, I am not ready to share anymore yet because I want to do my due diligence.  In short it was just more blah blah blah blah blah blah...

7 hours ago, theguru said:

What was released today mostly irritated me, I am not ready to share anymore yet because I want to do my due diligence.  In short it was just more blah blah blah blah blah blah...

Hopefully you weren't expecting anything substantial to come out of these hearings. If it's aliens they'll say it's new technology. If it's really new technology, they'll say they don't know what it is. It will just keep going in circles. 

UFO's are of little interest to me. They are one of those things I will think more about when we need to think about them. Assume they are real. They have been here our whole life. What impact have they had on our lives? Right now whether UFO's are real is just an ok, so what if they are real?

  • Author
11 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Hopefully you weren't expecting anything substantial to come out of these hearings. If it's aliens they'll say it's new technology. If it's really new technology, they'll say they don't know what it is. It will just keep going in circles. 

I was expecting exactly what we got, basically nothing. 

  • Author
2 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

UFO's are of little interest to me. They are one of those things I will think more about when we need to think about them. Assume they are real. They have been here our whole life. What impact have they had on our lives? Right now whether UFO's are real is just an ok, so what if they are real?

They may be the reason we exist through DNA manipulation and gain of function.

If they are real (they are real), what is their agenda?

14 minutes ago, theguru said:

They may be the reason we exist through DNA manipulation and gain of function.

If they are real (they are real), what is their agenda?

I would have to assume that they want to join BGP and debate high school football and basketball like the rest of us.

42 minutes ago, theguru said:

They may be the reason we exist through DNA manipulation and gain of function.

If they are real (they are real), what is their agenda?

Obviously, UFO's agenda is to spread chem trails that will manipulate DNA, infect all of us with COVID and __________ (fill in the blank).

I believe aliens, or life on other planets do exist. The universe is just way too big, and vast for life to not have evolved any where else. However, the universe is SO big and vast, that I just don't believe there's anyway we'll ever be able to encounter said other life.

12 hours ago, rjs4470 said:

I believe aliens, or life on other planets do exist. The universe is just way too big, and vast for life to not have evolved any where else. However, the universe is SO big and vast, that I just don't believe there's anyway we'll ever be able to encounter said other life.

This!

@theguru

Can't post link. From CBS...

He said he was denied access to those programs when he requested it, and accused the military of misappropriating funds to shield these operations from oversight. He later said he had interviewed officials who had direct knowledge of aircraft with "nonhuman" origins, and that so-called "biologics" were recovered from some craft.

  • Author
6 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

@theguru

Can't post link. From CBS...

He said he was denied access to those programs when he requested it, and accused the military of misappropriating funds to shield these operations from oversight. He later said he had interviewed officials who had direct knowledge of aircraft with "nonhuman" origins, and that so-called "biologics" were recovered from some craft.

Yeah, the damn is leaking.

One of the pretty shocking things to me (although I have assumed it was in fact the case) was the disclosure that US Personal have been harmed in UFO coverups both by us, and by them. ?

I strongly suggest anyone who has an interest in this topic Google David Grusch and here is an article from June to look at which is separate from the revelations today:

https://www.newsnationnow.com/space/ufo/we-are-not-alone-the-ufo-whistleblower-speaks/

1 hour ago, Jumper_Dad said:

 

"nonhuman" origins

Was reading about this earlier and these two words jumped out at me. 

  • Author
7 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

Was reading about this earlier and these two words jumped out at me. 

Old hat to me. ?‍♀️

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.