Bac2369

Who wins this matchup?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on Beatty's past approach to games like this with Male and X, I wouldn't be surprised to see Male come out on top and Trinity return the favor if they meet again later!

I think Beatty's approach is win every time his team steps on the field. I would not belittle any past Male victories. Lots of things(especially key injuries) have played major roles in both teams past playoff victories; not grand approach to place little importance on the first game by either coach.

I think Beatty's approach is win every time his team steps on the field. I would not belittle any past Male victories. Lots of things(especially key injuries) have played major roles in both teams past playoff victories; not grand approach to place little importance on the first game by either coach.

I agree.

OK. I've sat by the wayside long enough. This game concerns me. I actually wish it was at Trinity or a neutral site. I feel we have some bad juju at LMHS. Of course we've won some biggies there. However, I feel homefield advantage is a real thing in this rivalry. Chris Wolfe is the real deal when it comes to coaching prowess. Given the intangibles, I feel we are a more solid team top to bottom. Male has some seriously talented skill position players. I take solace in that I feel their OLine play leaves something to be desired. This is such a difficult game to predict. Coaching is pretty equal. Talent is pretty equal. I think that both teams are rather healthy.

I'll go ahead, and pick with the heart.

Trinity - 31

Male - 20

I know that Trinity has a massive chip on their shoulder. If they can play within themselves, they should win. There is so very much on the line. This is a must see.