6A #1 Trinity at 6A #2 Male Predictions/Updates

Bac2369

Who wins this matchup?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

I don’t believe that there is bad karma at Male, but I do believe that the field and especially the crown take some getting used to. In most years, Male is the only really good team Trinity plays on grass. Turf fields also have a much lower crown. It is part of the burden of playing on the road. A lot of the teams that come to Trinity have just the opposite problem. My pick is Trinity by 7.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK. I've sat by the wayside long enough. This game concerns me. I actually wish it was at Trinity or a neutral site. I feel we have some bad juju at LMHS. Of course we've won some biggies there. However, I feel homefield advantage is a real thing in this rivalry. Chris Wolfe is the real deal when it comes to coaching prowess. Given the intangibles, I feel we are a more solid team top to bottom. Male has some seriously talented skill position players. I take solace in that I feel their OLine play leaves something to be desired. This is such a difficult game to predict. Coaching is pretty equal. Talent is pretty equal. I think that both teams are rather healthy.

I'll go ahead, and pick with the heart.

Trinity - 31

Male - 20

I know that Trinity has a massive chip on their shoulder. If they can play within themselves, they should win. There is so very much on the line. This is a must see.

Great post @RockPride and this game has my attention too.

I don't think anyone will have a lot of success running on Trinity. Trinity's DBs are very good, but will give up several inches to the Male receivers. Really accurate passes will be a problem. I'm excited about the game and looking forward to a close Trinity win.

If Male has “a lot” of success running against Trinity, they are even better than I thought.