Billy Harper 2007 KY Governor?

It doesn't really matter. No Republican is electable anyway (probably for the next 30 years)....Ernie has seen to that!

I wouldn't go that far but Fletcher certainly isn't helping the cause any. Depending on which candidates run/ win their primaries a Republican could very easily win the upcoming election...

• 2 weeks later...

This guy has absolutely flooded the air waves in Louisville. I see his ads on TV and hear them on the radio. Is he going to continue this until the election? I would assume he is trying to get name recognition. He certainly is in my case. He's ticking me off.

This guy has absolutely flooded the air waves in Louisville. I see his ads on TV and hear them on the radio. Is he going to continue this until the election? I would assume he is trying to get name recognition. He certainly is in my case. He's ticking me off.
I was wondering about that too. How much money is in this guy's warchest?

Question is who has ticked the Republican voters off more. Fletcher or Harper?

For some warped reason, I appreciate political commercials that are about him and not how bad Fletcher is. I am intrigued to learn more about him because the commercials are about him and challenging me to consider him rather than hearing that I should consider him because of all the bad stuff that Fletcher has done.

It would be refreshing for him to continue this format throughout the election process. He goes all positive and no attacks on Fletcher and I may vote for him just because he did that irregardless of what type of candidate he is.

Question is who has ticked the Republican voters off more. Fletcher or Harper?

For some warped reason, I appreciate political commercials that are about him and not how bad Fletcher is. I am intrigued to learn more about him because the commercials are about him and challenging me to consider him rather than hearing that I should consider him because of all the bad stuff that Fletcher has done.

It would be refreshing for him to continue this format throughout the election process. He goes all positive and no attacks on Fletcher and I may vote for him just because he did that irregardless of what type of candidate he is.

If his ads continue through the election there's no way I vote for him. I can't vote in the primary because I am not registered in that party.

• 2 weeks later...