Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6A #8 Simon Kenton vs. 5A #4 Highlands Predictions/Updates

Who wins this matchup? 72 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins the battle of Northern Kentucky powers? Simon Kenton sits at 2-1 on the season. Highlands also sits at 2-1 on the season.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’d be shocked if this is close. Birds win 35-14.

I think this will be a 1 maybe 2 score difference.

Curious for those who think SK will keep it close. How do they do that? Birds have 5 really good receivers in Ahfeld, Delagrange, Deshler, Weyer, and Houzz. Can SK secondary stay with them? Plus the addition of a speedy sophomore Welch who had 3 TD’s last week. Buten should be back at full strength and split carries with Brune, Who really looks good. I don’t think SK can get kickoffs in the end zone so unlike the KnoxCath game, Huddy will have an impact on special teams... I just don’t see how SK stops the Birds weapons. How is SK going to put up more than 14 against a very good D who tends to dominate the turnover battle? They’ll get some yards, but I don’t see it turning into points.

Who will come out on top of these two Top 10 teams? Will Highlands prove they are ready for a playoff run? Or, will Simon Kenton prove they should be in the discussion in Class 6A?

Simon Kenton 10

Highlands 42

Simon Kenton 10

Highlands 42

 

I'm in this vicinity...I think the Birds lay it on them fairly hard.

Birds running clock early in the 3rd quarter.

Birds by 5 touchdowns.

I don't know that it's going to be as bad as some suggest bit Birds by a few touchdowns seems about right.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.