July 26, 20197 yr The Reds are sellers. I agree on Iglesias. Teams will overpay for a closer and the Reds should cash in. I wouldn't be surprised to see Sonny Gray moved for the right price. Moving those two would bring a nice little haul for the Reds. Only players I see the Reds moving would be Roark, Iglesias, Puig, Wood, Gennett, Diedrich and possibly Garrett.
July 26, 20197 yr We’ve been after good pitching for years! Now that you have a good young pitcher under a good contract WHY would you want to look to move him?? Because he's a Cubs fan.:lol2:
July 27, 20197 yr Only players I see the Reds moving would be Roark, Iglesias, Puig, Wood, Gennett, Diedrich and possibly Garrett. I agree except Garrett. I don't see the Reds moving any players they control, especially young players.
July 27, 20197 yr Author Reds are reportedly interested in Edwin Diaz, who has some team Control remaining. If they can pull that off for some of the talent they’re going to lose, all for it.
July 28, 20197 yr Author After yet another lousy starting pitching performance by the Yanks, the Reds need to be on the phone to New York. Roark could be a great flip piece there. Even Wood if his start is solid Sunday, but unlikely you get top dollar for him after being hurt all year.
July 31, 20197 yr Reds might be looking at Trevor Bauer. Sounds like Trammell will be involved and a major leaguer.
July 31, 20197 yr Reds might be looking at Trevor Bauer. Sounds like Trammell will be involved and a major leaguer. Puig to Cleveland.
July 31, 20197 yr Bauer on his way to Cincy tomorrow. We know he can throw a ball over the center field wall.
July 31, 20197 yr Not my feelings. Bauer helps the Reds chances to stay in the race this year more than Puig does. Which the longer they are in contention, it helps with attendance still in August and hopefully September. Having Bauer also helps even more to make the Reds a real contender next year. The Reds basically traded Homer Bailey to get one of the better pitchers in baseball. I like it.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.