July 31, 20197 yr Hey maybe Bauer can hit the Toyota in centerfield at GABP if he has a bad outing. lol no seriously I think the Refs made a good move.
July 31, 20197 yr 2 ways it makes sense: 1. Better team this year with him 2. Better team next year with him #1 doesn’t matter.
July 31, 20197 yr You think they’re making the playoffs this year? Not really, but it's certainly not beyond the realm of possibility considering not one team in the NL Central is good enough to have ran away with the division up to this point.
July 31, 20197 yr Jim Day just said Ken Rosenthal is reporting the A's have traded for Tanner Roark. Nothing from the Reds, as of yet.
July 31, 20197 yr Jim Day just said Ken Rosenthal is reporting the A's have traded for Tanner Roark. Nothing from the Reds, as of yet. The A’s are reporting it as well not saw what they have received for Roark.
July 31, 20197 yr The A’s are reporting it as well not saw what they have received for Roark. Outfielder Jameson Hannah, 2nd round pick in 2018.
July 31, 20197 yr MLB Trade Rumors twitter just announced that Scooter is going to the Giants. I was kind of bummed to see Puig gone, but I'm definitely bummed about this one.
July 31, 20197 yr I was kind of bummed to see Puig gone, but I'm definitely bummed about this one. He was gone at end of year anyway.
July 31, 20197 yr Scooter sent to San Fran. Scooter for a player to be named later. Perhaps Scooter's performance will dictate who/how good the PTBNL is.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.