4A Championship: Ryle vs. Trinity

SHAMROCK69

Who wins the 4A state title?  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the 4A state title?

What is going on here? Am I reading this thead right? Is RYLE playing Trinity for the State title???

:laugh:

GO RYLE!! I mean, my God, would there be a bigger upset in the history of 4A football?? I can't believe this. I know I am an Ohioan and I know you folks in KY have monkeyed :banana: around with your bracketing and such but how in the world did this happen?

I live 10 minutes from Ryle and would LOVE to see them put up a fight in a contest for the ages....but it's not going to happen folks. It just isn't. This is TRINITY we are talking about folks. Not Boone Cty away or a tough Glen Este team....TRINITY HIGH SCHOOL! Winners of 16 State Titles! They eat teams like Ryle for breakfast....don't they?? :eek:

God speed Raiders...you'll need as much as you can get in this one.

Rocks by 4+ TD's. Over by half. Maybe you folks ought to think about going to back to the way it was before THIS happened! :creepy:

-CardinalsFan

Sure glad the Raider players have more backbone then you.

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got sick of reading the "Ryle is no Big III" and "Ryle by 21" because that's all garbage. This is the best 4A team from Northern KY since Boone 94'. That team didn't pass at all period and this team does. Ryle is big, fast, very tough, and has about 6 kids that just make plays. Then they have Murray who is phenomenal. They also have a very good coaching staff and they're on a roll. They lost to Este without their QB and lost to a pretty good Boone team. They aren't going to be "more physical" they are going to go out and play their game. They may make some adjustments but recently the defense has been lock down and I don't expect that to change.

That's a HUGE statement in bold. But not being from NKY I don't know is it true? I'd like to hear some comments from 'Ru or someone non-Ryle on that comment. If it's true - which it could be I don't know - then we will have a good football game Thursday night.

That's a HUGE statement in bold. But not being from NKY I don't know is it true? I'd like to hear some comments from 'Ru or someone non-Ryle on that comment. If it's true - which it could be I don't know - then we will have a good football game Thursday night.

I have been around for a while and to be honest this Ryle team could very well be the best 4A team to come out of NKY since Alexander and Boone in '94. They are big, fast, athletic, and biggest of all, SMART. Both Gray and Murray are D1 caliber players whether it be on a smaller or larger stage.

Will the schools call off classes on Friday? For Ryle maybe even Thursday???

Will Ryle get to practice on the turf any at PJCS? Inquiring minds want to know!

Ryle doesn't have school Thursday for sure, but not too sure about Friday. Also I think the boys are going down Thursday morning to do walk throughs and do their pre game practice on the turf to get a feeling of it for timing, footing, etc.

I'm having a brain fart, where was the game played before PJCS?

Old Cardinal Stadium, really for as long as I can remember the football games have been played in Louisville. My comment was just that since it is in my town that means I don't have to take off from work to go to the game. :ylsuper:

Old Cardinal Stadium, really for as long as I can remember the football games have been played in Louisville. My comment was just that since it is in my town that means I don't have to take off from work to go to the game. :ylsuper:

Thanks. That's what I was thinking but couldn't remember.