SHAMROCK69

Who wins the 4A state title?  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the 4A state title?

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 personal fouls in last 5 min. when you're leading by 5 TD's?

Kicking a field goal from the opponents 12 up 5TD's with under 4 min. to play?

Nice.

ARe you saying Duffy didn't have it coming??????? Ryle's coaching staff probably owes him 10 more just like it. It just finally came around.......:ylsuper:

Congrats to both teams for making it to the 4A State Championship Game. Ryle finds themselves at the big dance for the first time. My experience at watching these big games tells me that the lack of experience will show its ugle head in this game. When it is all over and the hardware has been handed out, Trinity will have the upper hand on the score by the tune of 28 points. This is being very generous to Ryle. It very well could be a lot more than 28. Good luck to both teams.

Ryle REALLY needs to put Murray and Gray in the same backfield for the entire game if they want to keep Trinity's defense off balance; if it is one or the other, Trinity will stuff that.

I disagree. How many guys does T have that play every single snap? Gray and Murray have to rest at some point and time and it won't be on defense.

Kicking a field goal from the opponents 12 up 5TD's with under 4 min. to play?

Nice.

I'm just curious as what you want them to do? Kneel it? Thats embarassing. Go for it? Trying to run the score up even more.

What's wrong with getting your field goal team some game work before the state finals????

I got sick of reading the "Ryle is no Big III" and "Ryle by 21" because that's all garbage. This is the best 4A team from Northern KY since Boone 94'. That team didn't pass at all period and this team does. Ryle is big, fast, very tough, and has about 6 kids that just make plays. Then they have Murray who is phenomenal. They also have a very good coaching staff and they're on a roll. They lost to Este without their QB and lost to a pretty good Boone team. They aren't going to be "more physical" they are going to go out and play their game. They may make some adjustments but recently the defense has been lock down and I don't expect that to change.

I disagree. How many guys does T have that play every single snap? Gray and Murray have to rest at some point and time and it won't be on defense.

I think Ryle should try Luster out in the backfield as well. Give Murray and Gray as much rest as they can get. Offense sells tickets, but defense wins games.

I got sick of reading the "Ryle is no Big III" and "Ryle by 21" because that's all garbage. This is the best 4A team from Northern KY since Boone 94'. That team didn't pass at all period and this team does. Ryle is big, fast, very tough, and has about 6 kids that just make plays. Then they have Murray who is phenomenal. They also have a very good coaching staff and they're on a roll. They lost to Este without their QB and lost to a pretty good Boone team. They aren't going to be "more physical" they are going to go out and play their game. They may make some adjustments but recently the defense has been lock down and I don't expect that to change.

I agree with the post except for the bolded part.

Kind of hard to agree with that when the starting rb is in the NFL now...they didnt pass b/c they didn't need to :lol:

I bolded the part about Ryle being the best team since '94...;)

Back to the game. Ryle certainly is not built to come from behind... this is a team full of seniors so I definitely don't expect the surroundings to bother them much.

I think Luster and Gillium(sp) should touch the ball more in this one.

Agreed...Gillum was pretty impressive in the few times he touched the ball. And they need to get Luster the ball more in open space. He is big and fast. Let him get out there and use his playmaking abilities.

Ryle should be VERY proud to have made it to their first State Finals, but being realistic, this is a HUGE challenge for the game bunch from Union. Leave it all out on the field and you'll have nothing to be ashamed of.

That being said, while my heart will be rooting for the Raiders, my head says:

Trinity by 24-29. This game won't be as hard for them as Male or Henry Clay, or as the "X" game would have been.